Orfords Out,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And a concentric cicle at half.

The tiggers just firmed in the betting for the match.

i actually think he can do less damage at half, Manly have three or four potential first recievers against 1 dummy half.

F*ckit.

That certainly tips the scale in favour of the Tigers again...

...I was coming around to thinking Manly were favourites for the match because of Fatz being out.

Monas for MoM please! And Ballin to finally show everyone whether he is a hero or not!

Out on an unpopular limb here.
I'm not trying to say that Monnas is better than Ox at #7, BUT he is good, better than ummm say ummmmm, Morris.
Ballin is a crisp passer, Burnsey is in form, Lyon is a centre, MM & TB can kick 40/20's, our pack is better than theirs, etc etc.
If we lose it's because we ****ed up or the ref did. This team still has it all over the Tigpies.
Let's wait 'til we play the storm or the boys to see where we really stand.

Michael Monaghan @ 1/2 back = 2 things:-

2005 all over again
Get your calculators out.

Surely Lyon and Burns could play in the 1/2's with Bani or Meaney out on the wings?

I saw channel 9 last night report that he was in doubt but there was no mention of him 'definatley' being out.

2005 all over again

Surely Lyon and Burns could play in the 1/2's with Bani or Meaney out on the wings?

Thats what I would have thought but I guess Des doesnt think Meaney is ready for 1sts. I would like to see Bani play but he has just come from far north queensland with only 2 trials and 1 PL game under his belt so I can see why we wouldnt throw him in.

If our forwards dominate Monas just needs to feed the outside backs quality ball, no need to try anything fancy. I dont think we are without a chance but I wont be putting any cash on us, thats for sure.

2005 all over again

Just on the positive side remember what our backline was like the last time MM played halfback.

2005 version of Matai and Stephenson in the centres (or was it Beaver), Witt at 5/8 and the duck on one wing.

No wonder he ran around in circles, he had nobody to pass the ball to.

I think he may surprise a few of us tonight.

for a guy that took us to the finals with a much worse backline that he is playing with tonight you guys sure hold a grudge

this is what he had to work with

Hill
stephensen
randall
harris
donald
WITT!!

and 2005 versions of

Kite
Matai
Stewy
King (in the last game he did more than all 2005)

I'll finish that sentance for you.

For a bloke who took us to the finals with 13 straight losses we sure do hold a grudge.

He is not too bad to have as your back up half I guess. Alot of clubs would play people out of position or have a young guy with no experience if their No 1 half went down.

I'll finish that sentance for you.

For a bloke who took us to the finals with 13 straight losses we sure do hold a grudge.

do you try hard to be such a wanker or are you really that dumb that you believe we lost 13 straight?

im not sure i should even both pointing out the fact we lost 0 straight into the finals and 3 straight before that.

imagine if you wernt a king hater, if 3 = 13 then he would have made over 400m by your arithmatic tonight.

in summery, please stop finishing sentances, we will run out of egg to put on your face :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Fluffy - I believe Flip is talking about 2005 dude - and we did have a very, very poor run into that finals series with Monaghan @ 1/2 back, and Witt @ 5/8, only to be pounded by The Eels in that 1st semi. I know...I was there !!!

Our last memory of Monaghan @ 1/2 back was then Fluffy. We lost our last 13-15 games or something terrible like that. Can't you see why this would make a few fans a little apprehensive with those thought's in mind?

I think it's unfair that your degrading yourself by calling Flipper something, and doing the same with me, when your not even giving someone's viewpoint a chance.

But that's just me, and yeah - Monaghan had a great game.

how can anyone blame him... you all criticise Monas for his service from Dummy half.. yet Monaghan had **** forwards... and RANDALLs service wasnt great either. Witt did **** all to take the pressure off and Monas had to run the show almost every tackle.. noone took up any responsibility to help him out.

Im glad he had a blinder last night.. as that is what he is capable of. If Monas kicked the way Burns did last night.. he would be hung.

Fluffy - I believe Flip is talking about 2005 dude - and we did have a very, very poor run into that finals series with Monaghan @ 1/2 back, and Witt @ 5/8, only to be pounded by The Eels in that 1st semi. I know...I was there !!!

Our last memory of Monaghan @ 1/2 back was then Fluffy. We lost our last 13-15 games or something terrible like that. Can't you see why this would make a few fans a little apprehensive with those thought's in mind?

I think it's unfair that your degrading yourself by calling Flipper something, and doing the same with me, when your not even giving someone's viewpoint a chance.

:roll: Hey dickweed :lol2:

Your comprehension is ****e, i posted the actual facts of our 2005 finish.

Ryan please do me a favour, shut your mouth until you have think about what you are saying. Have a look at how we went in 2005 rather than your unrealistic memory. 13 - 15 straight losses

we had a total os 12 losses in the regular season in 2005 - now you are telling me its 15 straight and im the dick??

Our maximum run of losses was 5 straight, substantially less that the 13 - 15 your saying. Have a think about that, 15 straight losses = 9 wins total if we hadnt lost a game all season previously, which we had. So we would have made the 8 with a record of worse than 9 - 15, with less than 22 points.

i swear im gonna have to change my sig to read "silvertails only realistic poster".

if we have gone from 5 to 15 straight in 2 year from 2005 to 2007 by 2009 our run to the finals would have been 25 straight losses.

I swear the fish was this big

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4