Open training session - NRL Squad @ Blacktown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Actually not from Blue Mountains but Hawkesbury, Warragamba catchment, and almost everywhere else...
Narrow Neck has been burning for a few days now in Katoomba :eek:

Fires Near Me
A bush fire is burning to the south of the Katoomba and Leura area and in the Megalong Valley. The fire has burnt 2,300 hectares is being controlled

Great initiative, should happen at least once a month.
The benefits are the workers boys get to match up against professional's and actually feel like they have the chance to make the full-time squad.
The supporters of Blacktown also get to meet the top 30 squad and become Manly supporters.

Narrow Neck has been burning for a few days now in Katoomba :eek:

Fires Near Me
A bush fire is burning to the south of the Katoomba and Leura area and in the Megalong Valley. The fire has burnt 2,300 hectares is being controlled
My mate at Colo had to go back to his house today to see what damage was done to his house. Fortunately, his house is ok but his house has smoke damage and his fences have been destroyed. This the second time he has been home and then told to leave

My mate at Colo had to go back to his house today to see what damage was done to his house. Fortunately, his house is ok but his house has smoke damage and his fences have been destroyed. This the second time he has been home and then told to leave
Its busy up here today. Sirens everywhere. Been told if it jumps Bells Line of Road , we are all in deep s..t up here. Fingers crossed

Hey Silvertailers

Don’t forget that for those of you who live out west the Sea Eagles will be at Blacktown tomorrow evening for an open training session, plus player signing etc

Anyone make it out to Laybutt? A match report would be good if you did

Great afternoon for those of us based in the West mate! All of our Top 30 were there (notables not training AFB, Jake, Schuster, Hopoate, Dylan Walker, who picked up a minor knee injury last week) along with the Blacktown squad. They were broken into 5 teams mixed in terms of player experience etc, with a round robin style of short modified games.

Sironen, Turbo and Joel Thompson were all training with the main group, Turbo in particular was looking quite fit and very chatty/animated out there.

It was actually a really solid turn out, which probably highlights the base of supporters in Western Sydney. Several hundred fans were lining up post training session with players again going above and beyond to ensure the fans got a great experience.

I think it was a great move by the club and I only see it as a positive if they continue to foster that relationship with the Blacktown club where possible.

Great afternoon for those of us based in the West mate! All of our Top 30 were there (notables not training AFB, Jake, Schuster, Hopoate, Dylan Walker, who picked up a minor knee injury last week) along with the Blacktown squad. They were broken into 5 teams mixed in terms of player experience etc, with a round robin style of short modified games.

Sironen, Turbo and Joel Thompson were all training with the main group, Turbo in particular was looking quite fit and very chatty/animated out there.

It was actually a really solid turn out, which probably highlights the base of supporters in Western Sydney. Several hundred fans were lining up post training session with players again going above and beyond to ensure the fans got a great experience.

I think it was a great move by the club and I only see it as a positive if they continue to foster that relationship with the Blacktown club where possible.
Saw a bit of vision on Twitter and it looked like a great turnout. Definitely a great way to engage with members and fans!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4