Oooops!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I notice 55% of visitors to MSE expect the Cowboys to win by 13+ this weekend.

Seems like the majority of MAnly supporters should just :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: from 7pm this Saturday.

Thats quite sad isn't it.

I dont feel like there was an off season. We just picked up our losing ways like one week to another.

I am not sure after one game this season we should be writing this team off. let's see how they perform against a team which I believe will win the grade final this year in Townsville at night. This will be a better measure for my mind.

I notice 55% of visitors to MSE expect the Cowboys to win by 13+ this weekend.

Seems like the majority of MAnly supporters should just :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: from 7pm this Saturday.

Ill be at our local clubs 3 trials at shellharbour from 1pm (son playing u18s) so Ill be having a few from then till Manly kick off at 9:30

great idea Mata :drunk:
:drunk:

IT starts at 8:30 Qld time, but Qld is one hour and one decade behind the rest of us.

These decisions are made by TV Executives. Too bad if our players are nodding off at kick off hey? It's not as if they weren't doing the same last weekend anyway.

IT starts at 8:30 Qld time, but Qld is one hour and one decade behind the rest of us.

These decisions are made by TV Executives. Too bad if our players are nodding off at kick off hey? It's not as if they weren't doing the same last weekend anyway.

Queensland (the place) rocks!!

Thank you very much!! haha

I really meant the late start in drinking Mata but as you say the boys may be a bit tired by the end. Lets just hope they don't get too much rest milling about next to the goal posts and that your mate Sargeant does not aid in their slumber

Matabele,

Whether your comments about King are tongue in cheek, in one earlier instance you are predicting great things from King then in the next breath you are hoping for an early end to his NRL career. King was not the worst player on the paddock last weekend & I will reserve my judgement beyond the one game we have experienced this year. It would useful on this website if participants would look beyond one performance & support the team they are meant to follow, is that too much to ask??

Duval, whatever is said is posters opinions. Everyone is free to agree or disagree with any statement.

I cannot see why it matters that posters show disappointment in an ordinary performance. Surely supporters are smart enough to work that out.

These posters support the club with their hard earned money in the form of membership, gate takings and merchandise.

These supporters also provide the club invaluable customer feedback on this site, of what we expect and how we feel about current events.

Matabele,

Whether your comments about King are tongue in cheek, in one earlier instance you are predicting great things from King then in the next breath you are hoping for an early end to his NRL career. King was not the worst player on the paddock last weekend & I will reserve my judgement beyond the one game we have experienced this year. It would useful on this website if participants would look beyond one performance & support the team they are meant to follow, is that too much to ask??

I don't usually chime in on these forum bitches but I just feel the need to hold your bike for you while you get back on it and fcuk right off you tool!
"Is that too much to ask" YES!

I don't usually chime in on these forum bitches

PJ you lie!!! ;)

Yeah Flip- but I've been trying hard not to recently ;)
seriously but Duval -what a dumb thing to say, this is a FORUM where people can have a go at a players performance and if you don't like it simple solution- don't use the site.... :wall:

Too true.

I sometimes feel for mata. He has done all within his power to stay by the rules of the MSE forum. Yet no matter how interesting the topic put forward is, he is confronted by a torent of abuse.

I can see how welcome contary opinions are treated with contempt, PJ I will not even comment on your childish responses which is sad. Are abusive comments the way you treat others who may not be in touch with what I said. I would suggest you re-read what I said & grow up. Obviously a Congo line may exist on opinions here to which is very sad. Thanks for making me welcome.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4