Onto next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Harper looked promising ball in hand. Would have liked to see him in the open tho. Looks lean so but if bulk in the off-season will help. Needs to work on this D a bit as well.

I hope he has! That would be great news. Jack will start again.. he was looking good until he got shifted to center. Imo if he starts he could get back to last years form. Im with you though id have Olakau'atu starting
Yeah I thought Gosiewski started strong, he's worth holding onto. The form he showed late last year was brilliant but then he missed the entire pre season with his back injury. Give him a full pre season and hopefully he can get that top form back

Really excited about the youngsters coming through....thats the good.
The bad...no energy by senior players in warm-up...asst coach couldn't care less.
Parker and tafua couldn't be bothered to celebrate mogans 1st try in debut game. Kids at Penrith would still be jumping all over him.
No body is playing for the guy next to him in defence. Not sure if they're buying into the defence parameters set, but clearly its not working. These are now Barrett numbers in defence......rant over.

I'd be happy to see:
Anderson in for Tafua
Miski in for Parker
Guaca in for Duck
Tenterfield in for Jetski
Metcalf for Croker
In fact, I wouldn't mind if the club gave Jake, Kapow and Sirro a spell and brought in Sippers and Titmus.
Use these next three matches as trials for 2021. Results don't matter. I'm not going to be any less disappointed in our performances this season if we finish 13th or 10th. Who cares?

Oh that’s right

dogs anz stadium Friday 6pm

where we have not won in 7 years on a 11 game losing run at the venue.

I personally have seen all 11 games live as a member at anz, joined in 2014. Just want to break this hoodoo but cant see it happening on Friday

we will play the dogs into form on Friday night.
Your the mark from Brisbane, ANZ version please just don't go, we need a win and your record is sh1t.

I have a sneaky feeling we will get walker back this week

cust maybe too.

if we can’t be a depleted dogs then we won’t be winning another game this year.

Our form completely dies when jake gets tired and afb/taupau leave, especially cause we lack a competent dummy half to keep us moving.

Really want to see jake go back to prop like how he started against the Knights (our forwards were on fire until he moved to lock and didn't get a breather). Not neccessary but maybe Siro to lock, Jake to prop, Taupau to bench, Olakautau to second-row w/ jetski. Won't happen. Only thing I want is Olakautau in the side w/ good minutes.

8. Jake (50 minutes max)
10. AFB
11. Olakautau
12. Gosiewski
13. Sironen (lacks speed/versitility for 2nd rower atm, liability as he hasn't been passing to the backs, simple roaming lock role could bring him back to form w/ good offload).

Bench:
Croker (anyone else?), Paseka, Taupau, Keppie

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12