Only in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The NFL uses flex scheduling across multiple broadcasters to make sure the best games to as many people as possible. I think they fix the first 4 weeks of game time. Then they start looking for match of the round match up based on teams in form. They make sure they give ticket holders enough notice and keep all 3 or 4 broadcasters happy.
Back in the good ol days, that is exactly how the scheduling worked. The best game of the round got the 3.00pm Sunday slot if memory serves me.

On a slightly different note...

The nrl who report that they are saving money by cutting down on frivilous b/s have still found time to find my "Manly Resurrection" video from some months ago and demand youtube yank it.

wankers!

lol

The set restarts are great.. they really speed up the game..
I love the fact that they are actively finding ways to discourage solid defensive plays, and now basically penalise or (6 again) any player that dares try gain ascendancy with good solid tackles..
Any minute now they will outlaw tackling all together, and a footy player will just be a track sprinter with a ball, nice and fast and no need to worry about being tackled..

I detested the under 20s comp,very few of those players had any idea how to defend.. with most games being 38-34 scorelines I worried for the future of the sport... but the higher ups got what they wanted in the end, fast fast fast high scoring games with a rule book too deter bothering to tackle... great f$%king job nrl.. bravo
What do you mean mate? What are you not happy with the score lines each week? I mean this weekend just gone rendered an average points differential of wait for it 24.5 pts per game. So more than 4 converted try’s! Yep that’s it close tough footy that is. What a bloody joke this game is becoming. It would be interesting to see the averages over each week and see what the overall difference is. Not sure about others but call me old school but I much prefer a low scoring intense hard fought arm wrestle than these blow out games that are over at half time. Crap spectacles imo. And here’s another perspective with so many try’s being scored they start to lose their value. It feels way better celebrating a hard earned try than when there are 6 and 8 seen every game. Similar to football in that respect. A 2-1 win can be an absolute classic. You don’t need 5-3 scores to be a good game.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8