Only in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Will a team who get their ass handed to them all season continue getting the top slot on free to air. Most corrupt sport in the world... they don’t even attempt to hide it.

During a time where they could really promote the sport, this sh1t is what they serve up to the masses. The fact the Broncos are so freakin bad only underscores this truth.

I mean, what other sport does anything even remotely similar with its broadcast rights? Bunch of farkin muppets.

On the other hand - Nice to see a few other teams getting flogged too.
Rule changes have impacted this as well. 6 again is putting teams too far behind fatigue wise. You watch there will be blow outs in the finals as well and the nrl will go hold on a minute........

I’d love to see the product marred by a one sided GF due to the set restart crap.

There is some good news.
Of the four remaining rounds Channel Nein is only featuring the Donkeys three times. Some the RL public will have one Donkey-free weekend.
How embarrassing for Channel Nein. This must never be allowed to happen again. Every team should get their fair share of FTA television coverage.

Blowouts now the norm for most games.
Is this the type of game we want to see - determined by momentums gained by ridiculous referee decisions ?
I am over these 50 + margins that do nothing for what the game was all about - that is 2 teams attacking and defending, a game of skill , tackling & nutrition.
THE END !

There is some good news.
Of the four remaining rounds Channel Nein is only featuring the Donkeys three times. Some the RL public will have one Donkey-free weekend.
How embarrassing for Channel Nein. This must never be allowed to happen again. Every team should get their fair share of FTA television coverage.

I wrote at the start of the “restart” that as there was no crowds ( at the time) they had the perfect opportunity to spread the love.
No need for ratings, sell the game to all.
We’re sick of the same 5-6 teams ( Broncs, Chooks, Souffs, Eels, Storm ) in prime time every week.

Blowouts now the norm for most games.
Is this the type of game we want to see - determined by momentums gained by ridiculous referee decisions ?
I am over these 50 + margins that do nothing for what the game was all about - that is 2 teams attacking and defending, a game of skill , tackling & nutrition.
THE END !
I agree, I was watching a game the other day thinking RL has near become touch football. There is no reward for good tackles at all.

I mean......from a business perspective, If I paid sh*tloads for the rights I'd show the teams that rate the most as much as possible.

Its not 9s fault. The NRL when negotiating should be putting in clauses thst each team needs 5 FTA games etc

The set restarts are great.. they really speed up the game..
I love the fact that they are actively finding ways to discourage solid defensive plays, and now basically penalise or (6 again) any player that dares try gain ascendancy with good solid tackles..
Any minute now they will outlaw tackling all together, and a footy player will just be a track sprinter with a ball, nice and fast and no need to worry about being tackled..

I detested the under 20s comp,very few of those players had any idea how to defend.. with most games being 38-34 scorelines I worried for the future of the sport... but the higher ups got what they wanted in the end, fast fast fast high scoring games with a rule book too deter bothering to tackle... great f$%king job nrl.. bravo

I love the fact that they are actively finding ways to discourage solid defensive plays, and now basically penalise or (6 again) any player that dares try gain ascendancy with good solid tackles..
Any minute now they will outlaw tackling all together, and a footy player will just be a track sprinter with a ball, nice and fast and no need to worry about being tackled..

I detested the under 20s comp,very few of those players had any idea how to defend.. with most games being 38-34 scorelines I worried for the future of the sport... but the higher ups got what they wanted in the end, fast fast fast high scoring games with a rule book too deter bothering to tackle... great f$%king job nrl.. bravo
You left out more injuries too.

How else do you limit your legal liability in a contact sport ?? you eliminate most of the contact.

We'll have little velcro tags on our shorts soon

I mean......from a business perspective, If I paid sh*tloads for the rights I'd show the teams that rate the most as much as possible.

Its not 9s fault. The NRL when negotiating should be putting in clauses thst each team needs 5 FTA games etc

I disagree, I think it is Ch9 fault, they are more likely to refuse a clause like that, more likely inserted a clause ensuring they pick whichever games they want. What is more astounding is from a business perspective not listening to your audience. They must know no one is interested in watching the donkeys every Friday but they persist and must be losing viewers in doing so

I disagree, I think it is Ch9 fault, they are more likely to refuse a clause like that, more likely inserted a clause ensuring they pick whichever games they want. What is more astounding is from a business perspective not listening to your audience. They must know no one is interested in watching the donkeys every Friday but they persist and must be losing viewers in doing so
Do you have the ratings numbers for Bronco Games this year against other years or games ? Just asking be interesting to see

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8