omnipotent beings discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Praise the Lord ... the new recently revised list is in ....

68387621_10212698128602797_6311204105008185344_n.jpg

PSS ... @Moondog .. you will be devastated to learn underpants are the work of satan ... cast them from yourself immediately ...

PSSS ... I am going to miss the ferrets ...
Lucky I prefer loose leaf! I almost had the full set :)

Praise the Lord ... the new recently revised list is in ....

68387621_10212698128602797_6311204105008185344_n.jpg

PSS ... @Moondog .. you will be devastated to learn underpants are the work of satan ... cast them from yourself immediately ...

PSSS ... I am going to miss the ferrets ...

Uh oh! Watch out @Moondog ...I don't have any first hand experience to draw on....but you should probably be wary of any "enlightened atheist" that demands you remove your underpants immediately.

PS...An "enlightned atheist" is a piss funny oxymoron! Hahaha!

Perhaps some of you more knowledgeable, better schooled in the modern age of enlightenment, bible dodgers could help me understand this...

The vast majority of evolutionists claim that nowaday birds evolved from dinosaurs around 65 million years ago. So how is it that scientists have discoverd a bird fossil (archaeorhynchus spathula) which using their massively flawed evoulutionary scientific dating systems...has been dated as being 120 million years old??

Not only that, but this bird fossil that is supposedly 120 milion years old has a toothless spatula like bill and the ability to flex its upper jaw....modern day shore birds have these features. The fossil also has well defined flight feathers that indicates it could fly very well and it even has long pointed feathers not found in any other mesozoic era birds.

Also...this fossil appears to have lungs. Again...unlike reptile lungs, these appear to be the same as modern day bird lungs. Now that's a head scratcher, hey?

So...just to recap...we have a fossil of a bird that is already fully developed with all these modern day features...that died 120 million years ago...even though evolutionary science tells us that birds only evolved from dinosaurs 65 million years ago. Watch "science" start shifting the goal posts on this one so it fits evolutionary timelines. Don't laugh...they've done it before!

Hmmm...new age enlightenment, atheism, evolutionary science...how anyone could be so impressed (indoctrinated) with this nonsense amazes me! Talk about blind faith. Perhaps the bird is a time traveller or maybe it inadvertantly flew through a worm hole in time and went back 120 million years...or maybe evolution is crap and you're all being hoodwinked.

Perhaps some of you more knowledgeable, better schooled in the modern age of enlightenment, bible dodgers could help me understand this...

The vast majority of evolutionists claim that nowaday birds evolved from dinosaurs around 65 million years ago. So how is it that scientists have discoverd a bird fossil (archaeorhynchus spathula) which using their massively flawed evoulutionary scientific dating systems...has been dated as being 120 million years old??

Not only that, but this bird fossil that is supposedly 120 milion years old has a toothless spatula like bill and the ability to flex its upper jaw....modern day shore birds have these features. The fossil also has well defined flight feathers that indicates it could fly very well and it even has long pointed feathers not found in any other mesozoic era birds.

Also...this fossil appears to have lungs. Again...unlike reptile lungs, these appear to be the same as modern day bird lungs. Now that's a head scratcher, hey?

So...just to recap...we have a fossil of a bird that is already fully developed with all these modern day features...that died 120 million years ago...even though evolutionary science tells us that birds only evolved from dinosaurs 65 million years ago. Watch "science" start shifting the goal posts on this one so it fits evolutionary timelines. Don't laugh...they've done it before!

Hmmm...new age enlightenment, atheism, evolutionary science...how anyone could be so impressed (indoctrinated) with this nonsense amazes me! Talk about blind faith. Perhaps the bird is a time traveller or maybe it inadvertantly flew through a worm hole in time and went back 120 million years...or maybe evolution is crap and you're all being hoodwinked.

Okay ... so you are at least conceding that the Earth is older than 6000 years ... that is an important first step .....

Secondly, I know of no scientific paper (not that I would be likely to) that states evolution occured simultaneously everywhere world wide ... or that particular evolutionary adaptations only occurred once at one given location ... that similar variations happened in different locations at wildly different rates is not inconcievable ... however what we do know is that science will continue to seek the truth ... and not simply write a book now saying that henceforth all is known and you just need faith ....

Dinosaurs were around from about 240 million years ago, which would allow the recently discovered "proto bird" plenty of time to come into existence via dinosaur ancestry - most likely from dinosaurs with a similar shaped body and bill. What's more, modern day bird experts do not believe that the specimen's body and lungs would have allowed for only very short bursts of flight rather than flying very well like you suggested. In any event it can't have flown that well as it didn't make it onto the arc or survive the flood.
Also, how do you know that dinosaurs weren't highly intelligent, sentient animals and one day god just got a bit bored of them. If he's done it before he will do it again. We should rise up now before it's too late!
HAIL SATAN!!!

Okay ... so you are at least conceding that the Earth is older than 6000 years ... that is an important first step .....

Secondly, I know of no scientific paper (not that I would be likely to) that states evolution occured simultaneously everywhere world wide ... or that particular evolutionary adaptations only occurred once at one given location ... that similar variations happened in different locations at wildly different rates is not inconcievable ... however what we do know is that science will continue to seek the truth ... and not simply write a book now saying that henceforth all is known and you just need faith ....

Interesting. So...do you believe a living organism can reach an evolutionary peak and evolve no more? Even over extended time periods? Did we really come from apes?? With evolution described as change in the heritable characteristics of biological populations over successive generations...how could we test that theory?

Well, Richard Lenski from Michigan state university did a long term evolution study on E-coli. He started in 1998 and concluded the study/experiment in 2018. That means there were more than 70 000 generations of e-coli bacteria that came and went in that time. For us humans..that would equal about 1.4 million years of time.

Human and chimp DNA differs by around 5%, or 150 million DNA letters.

So...what happened? Did the bacteria evolve any new genes??? No. They did manage to rearange some existing genes though so that some bacteria could feed on citrate in the presence of oxygen. (They can normally feed on citrate...but only in the absence of oxygen) Given that bacteria can sustain a much higher rate of mutation rate than humans or chimps...the evolutionary progress should be much higher if mutations drive evolution. That puts a fair dent in the evolution by mutation theory.

The quest for truth in science. Is truth found by sifting through evidence and disposing of that that fails to prove correct? I wonder if Georges Lematire, the catholic jesuit priest that eventually became a monsignor, thought that eventually all efforts to prove his big bang theory correct would point towards a creator?

Dinosaurs were around from about 240 million years ago, which would allow the recently discovered "proto bird" plenty of time to come into existence via dinosaur ancestry - most likely from dinosaurs with a similar shaped body and bill. What's more, modern day bird experts do not believe that the specimen's body and lungs would have allowed for only very short bursts of flight rather than flying very well like you suggested. In any event it can't have flown that well as it didn't make it onto the arc or survive the flood.
Also, how do you know that dinosaurs weren't highly intelligent, sentient animals and one day god just got a bit bored of them. If he's done it before he will do it again. We should rise up now before it's too late!
HAIL SATAN!!!

LOL!! What was I expecting.....

Who is satan??

The quest for truth in science. Is truth found by sifting through evidence and disposing of that that fails to prove correct?

That statement alone proves beyond all doubt .. not that I had any .... that you are taking the piss .... I was going to answer that all science is hypothesis until proven correct .... but then I imagined you snickering away into your bundy and rum ....

That statement alone proves beyond all doubt .. not that I had any .... that you are taking the piss .... I was going to answer that all science is hypothesis until proven correct .... but then I imagined you snickering away into your bundy and rum ....

Haha! Close....whiskey on ice! Beers in between...

Athiests love their fairy tales, don't they? Poor delussional bastards. The myth of fundamental human goodness. The myth of progress. The myth of human rationality. The idea that there is something fundamentally wrong with the human character is too worrying to contemplate.

Lol.

You just proved your own ignorance! Whisky is not spelt with an E, is only distilled twice and should not be served with ice! This is what God intended

Who is God? Why do you keep talking about things that don't exist? Oh that's right....you're an atheist. Your ignorance is bliss!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4