Omealy gone for 16 weeks.... watmough for origin?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I think this would have to significantly improve his chances. Im backing him to make the cut this year and have a great series.

If he gets city/country honours then he has tobe a shoe in for origin now.

Volley is starting to look like the Oracle (a real one - not the Akerim fakester). Wasn't it him who predicted that Watmough was going to be a star this year - had it in his sig for a while - not sure what happened though!!!! :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Those were the good old days wern't they. I remember being banned from OEE for suggesting he becomes a land mine detector. You know, running through the field and when the troops see a big puff of smoke, they know where not to walk.

A few people on here had a lot of practice at getting banned in those days! :lol: :lol: :lol:

O'Meley is a prop and rep teams seem to go for four of them. Usually there are only three second rowers. Fitzy and Kennedyare walk up starters and with Mason injured there is a vacancy though there will be a queue up for Watmough to get picked for NSW.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Fri Apr 29 2005, 10:22AM ]</span>

The only site that Matabele is left to be banned from is this one. That would be a good story:

ADMIN BANNED FROM OWN SITE!!!! !stupid: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

Volley is starting to look like the Oracle (a real one - not the Akerim fakester). Wasn't it him who predicted that Watmough was going to be a star this year - had it in his sig for a while - not sure what happened though!!!! :p

I found I was being victimised against because of my beliefs. That is why the sig was removed. The victimisation didn't cease.

You were just victimised for being Volley.

Omealy out would have to increase Kite's chances more than watmoughs, prop for prop.

Watmough is a good chance backed on city form and continued club form. He seems to have a lot of media backing and a lot from other clubs, i noticed on LU he made the bench on many a predicted Aussie team for the anzac test, and most of them non manly supporters

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4