Old mate cops a flogging for disrespecting ANZACS minute silence.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah **** man, that’s not cool
Manly belted on the field and off
Hope the Manly fans are OK
Grubs those other blokes!
Look at the Cronulla dog. Here’s a pic of a Manly fan covering up. And he’s got his left forearm in a
sling. Fkn cowards! :mad:

CDC44590-5CDE-4EE4-8C65-9D3137750694.png

B182BC23-ACEA-4E83-B729-E815E300FDF2.png

Someone was claiming that Manly fan in the sling was OJ Cunningham.

What controversy could have sparked a brawl between fans of differing clubs?
Perhaps it was a disagreement over the officiating of the six-tackle rule?
Or were they debating the merits of The Bunker?
My bet is that it was sparked when someone likened the Manly team wearing black jerseys to the North Sydney Bears!

I reckon now the police are involved security at Suncorp will be overhauled quicksmart.

Between the ANZAC day blue & now this, It looks like the wild west just now.
Look on the bright side, gives the authorities food for thought about taking major sporting events to Australia’s No.2 City on the Make. No.1 City on the Make is of course Melbourne.

Word on the street is that they’re now in danger of losing the 2032 Olympics.;)

A couple of things for me

1. If this was the round ball code can you imagine the uproar?
2. Where...was...the...security? I can not bring "brand name" foods into most footy grounds but you can have a 2 min punch on?

And round 2 erupts at Suncorp. Sadly some Manly fans got belted.

Nope. Don't like it.

You put on that Manly jersey (even as a fan) you're then part of the Eagles community. Be the better person and step away. Honestly, what's happening with society? There's kids watching this stuff. What horrible examples.

Rise above this crap.

A couple of things for me

1. If this was the round ball code can you imagine the uproar?
2. Where...was...the...security? I can not bring "brand name" foods into most footy grounds but you can have a 2 min punch on?
It’s Brisbane.

It’s the vibe.

It’s still an ugly hicktown.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10