Oh.. You hate Manly? Well, go F*CK yourself!: Facebook fan page.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
seriously ! The Manly club would prefer to distance itself from this sort of thing

This is hard work trying to fight fellow Manly supporters.. Life is hard being a newbie. I'm the bloke fighting for Manly on other forums, and I come here looking for support.. And I get shot down!  ???

GO MANLY!

Jatz Crackers link said:
This thread is flowing along just swimmingly isnt it.

Do you hate me too Jatz? It wouldn't surprise me if you said yes.. Anyways, I thought fighting fellow MWSE was going to be the least of my problems on here. Turns out.. It isn't.

GO MANLY!

Look I'm a 'newbie' as well and while he may not have done it right they have  good intentions. They more then likely buy stuff of the club, go to the games, go to the legues club fork out money for a great meal and a few beers. As long as its not hurting anyone then "whatever floats his boat"

eagles2win link said:
Look I'm a 'newbie' as well and while he may not have done it right they have  good intentions. They more then likely buy stuff of the club, go to the games, go to the legues club fork out money for a great meal and a few beers. As long as its not hurting anyone then \"whatever floats his boat\"

I thought he was in the airforce. Not the navy.

I'll admit to being "an old fart" so this doesn't "float my boat".

BUT

To each their own and if it turns 530 other Manly fans on then so be it.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to make a statement, it's not one I'd make but as I say each to their own.

But I agree with one thing GO MANLY

Jethro link said:
I'm with Matabele regarding the name change.  The \"go F*CK yourself!\" part gets a little bit too much after a while of it being plastered all over the wall comments.  It reminds me of an annoying little kid on a road trip sitting in the back seat constantly going \"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?\" etc.

Or not.

Too many oldies on facebook nowdays, which this thread highlights.

Copping abit of heat here Lulu for something that's just a bit of fun.

It's embarrassing.  The Manly brand doesn't need to be associated with puerile crap like this.  Nothing wrong with the sentiment, but the expression leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm gunna do the club a favour and report the group as offensive to Facebook. 

Judging from the maturity of the replies here the facebook group was probably started during a 7th grade free third period at Forest High.  

Or not.

Too many oldies on facebook nowdays, which this thread highlights.

Copping abit of heat here Lulu for something that's just a bit of fun.
[/quote]

The Lulu thing is starting to stick, hey? :-\ I'll have to cop it sweet, and run with it ;D I didn't mean to offend anyone, it was all in fun.. A place to sh*t talk, joke and laugh. Fire up a bit of Manly passion on FB.. I don't think I've EVER met so many uptight people before. Seriously.

GO MANLY!

Ps: The Gronk.. You're a G _ _ _ _! Haha, nah just kidding, you're alright

Liueli of Brookvale link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=182550.msg253401#msg253401 date=1267855592]

Gee Lulu (oh sorry, the name is Liueli)

If you were really sorry.. You wouldn't call me Lulu, and then apologise. That's strange, and quite stupid. There's a thing called a "delete key", there it is.. Top right of your keyboard. Use it.. Or otherwise, don't apologise for trying to blatantly offend me.

Thanks.

[/quote]

Sorry Liueli.  I really didn't mean to offend you with that part of my comment as weren't you the one who said earlier on to lighten up?  That comment about your name was just taking the piss on your behalf for your earlier crack regarding your name.  Maybe I should have put :p at the end to show you that I was only joking. 

You know, I really don't know why you took offence to my original comment.  I didn't mean to offend you with what I wrote and I don't know why you started to get personal with your following comment after my original.  I didn't say anything bad about your facebook page as I did go over and have a look.  The only thing that I said that could have been classed as a bit negative was the "go F*CK yourself!" part as in my opinion it became a bit annoying after a while being plastered all over the wall comments.

I totally agree with what Mark has said:

"To each their own and if it turns 530 other Manly fans on then so be it.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to make a statement, it's not one I'd make but as I say each to their own.

But I agree with one thing GO MANLY"

Matabele link said:
It's embarrassing.  The Manly brand doesn't need to be associated with puerile crap like this.  Nothing wrong with the sentiment, but the expression leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm gunna do the club a favour and report the group as offensive to Facebook. 

The Fun Police HAVE arrived.. Take me away, lock me up. I never thought a Manly fan, would turn on another Manly fan. This actually cuts deep..

GO MANLY 
:'(

Sorry Liueli.  I really didn't mean to offend you with that part of my comment as weren't you the one who said earlier on to lighten up?  That comment about your name was just taking the piss on your behalf for your earlier crack regarding your name.  Maybe I should have put :p at the end to show you that I was only joking. 

You know, I really don't know why you took offence to my original comment.  I didn't mean to offend you with what I wrote and I don't know why you started to get personal with your following comment after my original.  I didn't say anything bad about your facebook page as I did go over and have a look.  The only thing that I said that could have been classed as a bit negative was the "go F*CK yourself!" part as in my opinion it became a bit annoying after a while being plastered all over the wall comments.

I totally agree with what Mark has said:

"To each their own and if it turns 530 other Manly fans on then so be it.

But I agree with one thing GO MANLY"
[/quote]

It's all good mate.. I'm over it now. The Lulu thing is starting to stick, so I'm gonna cop it sweet and run with it. No point being precious, over a stupid name. Anyways.. The footy is just around the corner, I'm pretty pumped! Can't wait!

GO MANLY!
:D

random post i know but can anyone tell me the nickname of a bloke who played for us a few years ago?

His name is Kylie Leuluai.

The reason i ask is that i want to give it as a nickname to this person i came across whos name is rather similar and they are also apparently a manly fan and complete idiot.

Fluffy we called him minogue.

I have to agree with the sentiments here. I wouldn't sign up for this group as I just don't want something like that plastered all over my wall.

"no one likes us, we don't care" was a far better way of putting it However it would be more apt to say "no one likes us and we love it"

Might be time to lock the thread Dan - this clown is abusing our site to promote his errant nonsense.

Matabele link said:
Might be time to lock the thread Dan - this clown is abusing our site to promote his errant nonsense.

Believe it or not Metabele.. I'm actually a massive Manly fan. Love me or hate me, that doesn't change that.

Metabele.. You calling me a clown? :eek: You're the one going to run off and report me to FB. Now, who's the real clown?  ;)

Please, please, pleeeeease lighten up.  ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7