Oh.. You hate Manly? Well, go F*CK yourself!: Facebook fan page.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be joining.  Manly fans are supposed to have class and decorum - hence the envy.  This FB page would be better catered to Sharks and Eels fans who are gutter dwellers.

Perhaps you should rename it:  Oh, so you hate Manly?  Then leave our beaches alone and shiver in your fibro hovel. 

Matabele link said:
I won't be joining.  Manly fans are supposed to have class and decorum - hence the envy.  This FB page would be better catered to Sharks and Eels fans who are gutter dwellers.

Perhaps you should rename it:  Oh, so you hate Manly?  Then leave our beaches alone and shiver in your fibro hovel. 

Please lighten up Matabele.. It's a little too early to be such a downer. I realise the weather out there is damp and wet, but that doesn't mean you have to be. The FB page is for ALL Manly fans.. It's all in fun, a place where you can have a laugh.

You just called 530+ Manly fans "gutter dwellers".. Good work champ. I'd hate to be stuck in a car with you on a road trip. DOWNER!  ;D

I'm with Matabele regarding the name change.  The "go F*CK yourself!" part gets a little bit too much after a while of it being plastered all over the wall comments.  It reminds me of an annoying little kid on a road trip sitting in the back seat constantly going "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" etc.

I won't be joining either!!  Sounds like a Parra fan club. Make it "Noone Likes Us, We don't Care" or something with a bit of class and dignity and I would be more interested. Pity!!

WOW.. Did someone call the Fun Police? Please.. Someone tell me?! By the sound of some of these replies, you guys wear maroon and white skirts while standing on the hill! (If you have the balls to, that is. Drinking with the common man, must be some concept hey?)

Geez, last time there was this much uproar. Women were just given the right to vote. <--See that? That was meant to be a joke! You people need to lighten up, unstiffen that upper lip, and get your knickers out of the twist.

Look up.. The sun is out. Today is gonna be a great day. Relax  ;)

Jethro link said:
I'm with Matabele regarding the name change.  The \"go F*CK yourself!\" part gets a little bit too much after a while of it being plastered all over the wall comments.  It reminds me of an annoying little kid on a road trip sitting in the back seat constantly going \"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?\" etc.

Jethro wasn't the smartest character on Beverly Hillbillies, and quiet frankly, it's starting to show. This comment makes whales cry.  :'(

The Gronk link said:
a page like that has a boganic whiff to it

A wonderful comment from someone called "The Gronk". Last time I heard someone use the word "gronk", I had the misfortune of over hearing a conversation between two 15 year school boys at Brookvale McDonald's.

Your Facebook group sounds like a 15 yr old group Lulu!! 

Enjoy the group with those that join up.

However, don't come on this forum with 5 posts and start hammering some of the long term members just because they don't want to associate with your type of group. Enough people here have enough fun at the football and have done so for a long time. To suggest some don't have 'the balls' or similar would be a huge mistake.

Canteen Worker link said:

However, don't come on this forum with 5 posts and start hammering some of the long term members just because they don't want to associate with your type of group. Enough people here have enough fun at the football and have done so for a long time. To suggest some don't have 'the balls' or similar would be a huge mistake.

Here's your first mistake Canteen.. Calling me Lulu. The name is Liueli, not Lulu! It's extremely rude of you to address me otherwise. Liueli is the name given to me by my parents, and I'd like you to respect that, if not for me.. But for my parents, "Canteen Worker".

I thought this place was a MWSE forum for fans? A place where a fan can voice an opinion? Why is everyone so precious around here?! You people have thinner skins, than the pages of the King James Bible! And then you accuse me of "hammering.. Long term members", what was so bad? Would you like a tissue? You give what you get.. Harden up!

I guess because I'm a "newbie", my opinions must stand for nothing? Is this how it works at silvertails.net? "..associate with your type of group"?, no offense Canteen.. If you were to offer me a beer at the Leagues Club, I'd turn it down. Who would want to associate with bore-fest-waiting-to-happen like you? I've seen rocks, more interesting than you.. ROCKS! I'm not lying.

GO MANLY!!!

I'm not on facebook but just did a google search for fb so I could check out the fan page - there were 3 persons pages showing on the opening page which I thought would be random but when I looked closer one of them is my niece. Is that weird?
As for the Manly page, I found it eventually. It seems pretty innocuous to me but I take Jethro's point, the 'go f* ck yourself' seems to wear a bit thin fairly quickly. Then again that may simply mean that I too am a slow-witted (but friendly) hillbilly.

Liueli of Brookvale link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=182550.msg253392#msg253392 date=1267847524]

Here's your first mistake Canteen.. Calling me Lulu. The name is Liueli, not Lulu! It's extremely rude of you to address me otherwise. Liueli is the name given to me by my parents, and I'd like you to respect that, if not for me.. But for my parents, "Canteen Worker".

I thought this place was a MWSE forum for fans? A place where a fan can voice an opinion? Why is everyone so precious around here?! You people have thinner skins, than the pages of the King James Bible! And then you accuse me of "hammering.. Long term members", what was so bad? Would you like a tissue? You give what you get.. Harden up!

I guess because I'm a "newbie", my opinions must stand for nothing? Is this how it works at silvertails.net? "..associate with your type of group"?, no offense Canteen.. If you were to offer me a beer at the Leagues Club, I'd turn it down. Who would want to associate with bore-fest-waiting-to-happen like you? I've seen rocks, more interesting than you.. ROCKS! I'm not lying.

GO MANLY!!!

[/quote]

Gee Lulu (oh sorry, the name is Liueli), It's amazing that you didn't post your reply in capitals as well as having it all bolded.

You are also a hypocrite.  You come on to these forums and abuse us because of what you have already stated (and in bold):

"I thought this place was a MWSE forum for fans? A place where a fan can voice an opinion?"

You have stated your opinion yet here you are criticising us for having our own. ::) ::) ::)

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
I'm not on facebook but just did a google search for fb so I could check out the fan page - there were 3 persons pages showing on the opening page which I thought would be random but when I looked closer one of them is my niece. Is that weird?
As for the Manly page, I found it eventually. It seems pretty innocuous to me but I take Jethro's point, the 'go f* ck yourself' seems to wear a bit thin fairly quickly. Then again that may simply mean that I too am a slow-witted (but friendly) hillbilly.

SeaEagleRock8.. The name of the fan page was a reaction to reading endless comments from other fans, and on other forums and newspaper articles. In regards to the name wearing thin.. I can't do much about that now, once you lock in a name, it's unchangeable. What isn't unchangeable is the fact that this fan page is essentially.. A fan page, with a lot of fans mind you.

SeaEagleRock8.. I respect the fact that you actually checked it out. I realise it's not everyone's cup of tea. But it is others..

GO MANLY!

Gee Lulu (oh sorry, the name is Liueli), It's amazing that you didn't post your reply in capitals as well as having it all bolded.

You are also a hypocrite.  You come on to these forums and abuse us because of what you have already stated (and in bold):

"I thought this place was a MWSE forum for fans? A place where a fan can voice an opinion?"

You have stated your opinion yet here you are criticising us for having our own. ::) ::) ::)

Haha.. Oh Jethro, how long do you want to go around with this? Do you want someone to talk to? Are you bored? I'm gonna give up.. I'm a Manly supporter. I'm gonna throw my hands up and admit that I'm a dick! Is that what you want me to say? I apologise to all of you. OK.. Are you happy? Do you feel better now Jethro? I'm sorry..

Regarding the use of the "bold" font.. I actually like using it. It's quite striking. It draws the eye. That's all, didn't mean to offend you Jethro. Are we cool? Can we be friends? Would you like to share a beer? A snuggle.. What the F*CK do you want from me?!

GO MANLY! 2010 Premiership, here we come!

Gee Lulu (oh sorry, the name is Liueli)

[/quote]

If you were really sorry.. You wouldn't call me Lulu, and then apologise. That's strange, and quite stupid. There's a thing called a "delete key", there it is.. Top right of your keyboard. Use it.. Or otherwise, don't apologise for trying to blatantly offend me.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8