OFFICIAL: HASLER SACKED & SEIBOLD NEW COACH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Disgusting, huh. To me, he acted unprofessionally. But that's just my opinion, and I'm a nothing.
He is a blight on our once strong club ,we will NEVER win a comp whilst this POS owns the club.
adventure time GIF

He is a blight on our once strong club ,we will NEVER win a comp whilst this POS owns the club.
adventure time GIF

Spot on mate. I don't even know what to tell you to try and motivate some positive outcome here. Doesn't matter which coach they bring in, there is still that awful line of command at this club. I mean private ownership CAN work - look at Russell Crowe :(

I'm struggling to stay interested. PLEASE say something mate to keep me plugged in - PLEASE

Happy for it. It was completely unviable.

Des drove me nuts with his lack of everything from structures to game plans to sheer bloody passion.

Now, Mr Penn ... a word please?
Time to really give the club a clean slate and **** right off.

Spot on mate. I don't even know what to tell you to try and motivate some positive outcome here. Doesn't matter which coach they bring in, there is still that awful line of command at this club. I mean private ownership CAN work - look at Russell Crowe :(

I'm struggling to stay interested. PLEASE say something mate to keep me plugged in - PLEASE
Deep breaths.
That's all I got.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4