"Official": Des Hasler appointed Manly coach - 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just had my membership renewed
Spoke to the staff online they said we are actually so far doing better re numbers compared to this time last year.
They said the last hour or so has been crazy busy.
That is myself and my mother back on board for another year as members of this great and proud club I love call manly.

As a lot of the players use it, keep an eye on Instagram for the sentiment among the playing group of this announcement.
Will be interesting to see if ex players like Snake and Choc like it...

I did notice that Ballin, Turbo and Taupau's wife have already reacted to the news.

Who on Silvertails has signed up today or renewed their membership???? count almost 3.5k..it was only around 900 yesterday...give them what they want and they will come
Done. Five memberships renewed!

First time in ages I have felt good and positive about the joint! Whether you're PPC, NSD, SSD, DSD, S2G everyone is happy today.

As a lot of the players use it, keep an eye on Instagram for the sentiment among the playing group of this announcement.

I did notice that Ballin, Turbo and Taupau's wife have already reacted to the news.
No reason to seek the approval of the Ex players , they can't win us any more Premierships @:cool:

Novembet 5 is when the majority of the Team return and then the merry-go-round may start to spin :nerd:

I did enjoy this one:
ballin.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/mattballin9/

I’ve driven 30 Kms over Bush roads ( and another 30 back) to get to Internet as I thought today might have been the day !!

Hopefully I’ll stick around for another two hours to see it happening!!

#notnextweek
#today
You nutjob. Isn't it great to just eat , sleep and breathe nothing but Manly Sea eagles. Long may we reign @Mark from Brisbane

Maybe they can keep Barrett on to ensure all the hinges are done up tightly for Door Slammin' Des - as long as he brings his screwdrivers from home.........
Hopefully they keep him around to show him what an NRL quality coach can do with his squad and how to use the now infamous “facilities” that prevented him from having any kind of success.

Last edited:
Who on Silvertails has signed up today or renewed their membership???? count almost 3.5k..it was only around 900 yesterday...give them what they want and they will come

I never had a doubt was one of the 450 from weeks ago who had renewed :party:

In the words of Roger Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon.....

I'll just stand over here and be happy :smoke::rock:

Welcome back Des.

Now, enough of this losing $hit. Lets get back to doing what Manly does best. Kicking butt and winning premierships.

Done. Five memberships renewed!

First time in ages I have felt good and positive about the joint! Whether you're PPC, NSD, SSD, DSD, S2G everyone is happy today.

Didn't know if to like or funny......lest just get on the p1ss !!!!
Its celebration time

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10