"Official": Des Hasler appointed Manly coach - 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DqEC0oaV4AAQfDJ.jpg

edit: I took this pic from twitter as well.
Seeing is believing
We have all been waiting for the second coming
Hallelujah feathered friends

Just watched the whole thing live on a vpn.

Now we're all high on pot,(edit, weed was recently made Legal in Canada fwiw) sure you weren't watching the 'red green' show????

Now the hard work begins!

First: Who is going to tell @PONTIAN SEA EAGLE he has to do a nude run as promised? (Was it Pontian? I think so).
Second: Who actually wants to hold him to that?
Third: Can all the others who had a really really really good source worth defending till the end, get back to us why they screwed up
Fourth: Do the third point quickly please, we wanna laugh at them.
Fifth: Repeat after me. "It isn't official until it is official."

Sixth: Yay! We have a coach. 59% success rate too! Hopefully happy times!

Okay......

So I wont forget what happened back in 2011..............but the main thing for me is Manly being successful and as it stands at the moment, this is the right appointment for the club.

I don't think i'll ever love Dessie like I did but he can win my respect back by righting this ship.

On the plus side, instantly from that press conference, you notice the gravitas that Des holds as opposed to Trent, he controlled the room and he wont suffer fools.

On the negative, his answers surrounding the salary cap worried me, I hope he is on a fairly tight leash there.

Also whenever they asked about how great it was to be back with Manly he would answer about how great it is to be back in coaching in the NRL.......that is the second interview I have noticed that

Now we're all high on pot, sure you weren't watching the 'red green' show????

Now the hard work begins!

First: Who is going to tell @PONTIAN SEA EAGLE he has to do a nude run as promised? (Was it Pontian? I think so).
Second: Who actually wants to hold him to that?
Third: Can all the others who had a really really really good source worth defending till the end, get back to us why they screwed up
Fourth: Do the third point quickly please, we wanna laugh at them.
Fifth: Repeat after me. "It isn't official until it is official."

Sixth: Yay! We have a coach. 59% success rate too! Hopefully happy times!

The first two points... who actually wants to see that?

The first two points... who actually wants to see that?

I "covered" that in point 2...lol. I agree!

Also, well done to the Penns and Lyall to saying they actually listened to the fans, and well done to the committee for passing on a lot of people's thoughts.

I hope it all works out well. Premiership 2019!

I’ve driven 30 Kms over Bush roads ( and another 30 back) to get to Internet as I thought today might have been the day !!

Hopefully I’ll stick around for another two hours to see it happening!!

#notnextweek
#today
Enjoy the good life and todays good news feathered friend

Okay......

So I wont forget what happened back in 2011..............but the main thing for me is Manly being successful and as it stands at the moment, this is the right appointment for the club.

I don't think i'll ever love Dessie like I did but he can win my respect back by righting this ship.

On the plus side, instantly from that press conference, you notice the gravitas that Des holds as opposed to Trent, he controlled the room and he wont suffer fools.

On the negative, his answers surrounding the salary cap worried me, I hope he is on a fairly tight leash there.

Also whenever they asked about how great it was to be back with Manly he would answer about how great it is to be back in coaching in the NRL.......that is the second interview I have noticed that
He has an ego and was sacked by Manly so him stating that he was happy to be at an NRL job, would be just a reclaiming of his self worth :nerd:

The Cap will not be under Des' control and is a quagmire for most Clubs :confused:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8