Off season madness

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Putting the charge to one side for the moment...
I'm surprised Illawarra didn't re-sign Sailor. From what I saw this kid could really play, and in a variety of positions. It's not as if Illawarra had had a stellar season.
Surely the decision could not have been based on football ability. I wonder if his dad/manager demanded too much, or if they had some non-football reason?

Putting the charge to one side for the moment...
I'm surprised Illawarra didn't re-sign Sailor. From what I saw this kid could really play, and in a variety of positions. It's not as if Illawarra had had a stellar season.
Surely the decision could not have been based on football ability. I wonder if his dad/manager demanded too much, or if they had some non-football reason?

Same here, looked like a much better option than Corey Snortman

I hope he wasn't out with gasnier.
I'm interested Toey Human was let go by Fox after his pay issues/controversies. Although I guess he had a good run. Lockyer is truly earning his non-salary capped paycheck nowadays too, I don't imagine being on the board of the bongos and also having to call them week in week out would have been a joy. I wonder how long Hodges/Parker have left on their mumbling contract?

THIS IS A JOKE>>>>>>

What ever happened to the good old days when Rugby league players could just go out and do whatever they wanted to do in relation to shagging, booze and drugs? the #movements have just screwed it all up.......

THAT WAS A TOUNG IN CHEEK COMMENT>>>>>>>

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8