Off season madness

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Alleged sexual assault.

Abdo quoted saying the automatic standown has come into immediate effect.
Sailor doesn't have any games to be stood down from, and doesn't even have a club for next year, so this would seem to scuttle speculation that the new regime is considering doing away with the Greenberg rule.

Sailor is the second Saints player in 2 years charged with aggravated sexual assault. Wow.

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Your right still 6 months to go in the off season.
Just crazy that Jennings would be so dumb in a hub to even consider taking what he took.

Yeah ... maybe he didn't ... knobbled by the vermin?

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Not looking good for Tristan at the moment.

Victim had to text Tristan to see if they had sex as allegedly couldn't remember, and now the victim has had a sedative found in her blood stream.

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not looking good for Tristan at the moment.

Victim had to text Tristan to see if they had sex as allegedly couldn't remember, and now the victim has had a sedative found in her blood stream.

but did he administer the said sedative ?

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
At the very least they will have to prove that he aware that she was so affected by something that she was incapable of consenting whether he gave it to her or not..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18