Game Day: NYC2017 SF1 - Manly v Cronulla

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I hate to be a know-all but if you read the numerous posts on paying big money to recruit Moylan there is the occasional voice of reason.
Look in your own backyard; sometimes the grass is greener.
And until we know one way or the other, why bother talking about Moylan?

Good to see normal transmission resume and Cronulla go back to being the team (in all grades) that loses finals they are hot favourites to win.
All that's missing is a crying Andrew Ettingshausen

Good solo try from sharks half Metcalf. We have pouched him!. Come in manly. Dont lose it from here. Two quick sharks tries have scores now manly 38- sharks 22 with 7 mins to go.

And now a dropped ball running out from our goal line on an early tackle. Losing composure here

I know. They ref with purpose and confidence. They even make players take it back to the mark to play it and penalise when defenders run people off the ball.
What's the difference? No reliance on technology = less scrutiny on every decision, which makes them trust their own judgement. The players seem to just cop decisions and get on with it too.

This. Without the technology it forces them to take full responsibility and that's motivation to do your best

The future looks pretty good Sea eagles fans the 1,2,3,4,5,8,10 and of course Tom wright all look great prospects

Great game to be that was pretty to watch makes up a bit for last week, will be wearing my manly gear with pride Out here at Anz.

Such in sharks we do u again
Great game boys well done!!
Eagle rock

The futures looks great tom wright for 5/8 if Moylan doesn't show
Also the 1,2,3,4,5,8, and 10 look terrific

Its a good worry to have i suppose but T wright, Metcalf, and the maybe signing of Moylan we're do you fit them all in .

What was really refreshing is how quickly we rolled off the tackled player and were never a chance of giving away a penalty (Gummies the same). Any reason the first graders can't do that? Such a better and more fluent spectacle than all the wrestling and milking for a penalty.

Last edited:
Interesting :giggle:

IMG_20170916_184228.jpg

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12