NSW SOO 111 Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree with your opinion on Barrett.

Even Bennett has said Soward isn't ready. I think his time will come.

He defends ok and i wouldnt say better than barrett but as well. But NSW tried a defensive team in game 2 and that failed.

Just go on a fullout attack and win by scoring more points - just shows Bellamy needs players being paid under the table to perform.....

Surprised to see Michael Ennis still there.  Personally, I would have given Robbie Farah another go.

Congrats to Kingy.  I just hope that he has a great game and makes his mark.

Still more than likely QLD 3 nil.

Is Brett White injured ? or is the love affair between him and Bellamy over seeing as he looks likely to leave Melbourne.

Chip & Chase link said:
Is Brett White injured ? or is the love affair between him and Bellamy over seeing as he looks likely to leave Melbourne.
word on the street is white has been scraping his teeth and bellemy didnt appericate it :)

swoop link said:
QLD 3-NIL

388830-hit_nbsp_urself_head_w_hammer.jpg

For some reason I was trying to work out why you thought QLD would claim a penalty kick and a field goal for Origin 3. haha

On the point, there was some talk after O1 and O2 that NSW should just pick a side for the next X games to gain some cohesion. Maybe they're doing it now with Barrett et al?

byso link said:
and Watmough, what are they thinking?

Sorry Guys but Choc is no impact player.
Each time he comes off the bench he tries to be too rough, concedes penalties & IMO will continue his dumb antics and end up sitting on the sidelines for us for a few weeks under suspension.

On the good side, it may just jolt in to playing some decent football for the remainder of 2010.

Doesn't matter who they pick, Queensland by about 20 and a 3-0 series loss...and that said by a Blues supporter!!

NSW is going to have to get used to it, with the team the Maroons have it's going to be a LONG time before they get anywhere near QLD....the QLD number 2 team could almost beat NSW.

Will be interesting to se if they get a crowd, they say they have sold 50,000 tickets but will just 15,000 turn up???

This is still a better team and they are getting close to what they should have started with. Jennings in, 2 real wingers, Lyon unfortunately missing due to injury, Hayne in his right position and the backs look better already.

Barrett is the wrong choice as that is not looking to the future but Bird is ok by me.

White LRO and Waterhouse LRO are real positives. I don't know whether King has what it takes but he gets his chance and good luck to him and Mannah may be the type that could rise to this type of game.

Gidley on the bench and eight changes confirms to me that the recipe is still wrong but I think we will be closer this time.

Rambo1987 link said:
He defends ok and i wouldnt say better than barrett but as well. But NSW tried a defensive team in game 2 and that failed.

Just go on a fullout attack and win by scoring more points - just shows Bellamy needs players being paid under the table to perform.....

Yeah I cant argue with that.

At the end of the day unless you can score 30 points against QLD you probably cant win.

I reckon it would have been good to at least give Soward (or Campese) one game to see if he has what it takes to play Origin.  Why, why , why are they playing Barrett who won't be around next year?

They should be picking a team which they want to be there for the future and stick with it.

Exactly, they asked Laurie Daley why they picked Barrett and his response was that they didnt want an experienced 5/8 next to Mitchell Pearce.

Then a caller rang in and said, Well what about game 1 next year?

It just goes to show that Daley and Co have absolutely no idea.

If you say that Soward can't tackle, you'd have to say the same about Hayne.  King really doesn't deserve to be there along with Whatnext.  Those two aren't playing well enough at the moment.  Glenn would have been a better pick than Choc.  At least his form in on the improve and he goes forward.  Bird?  I saw his pathetic attempt to score on the fifth tackle last weekend.  Stupid.  Qld really have a surfeit of good players, backs and forwards.  Can't see NSW getting anywhere near them in the next two or three years.  Daley is just dumb.  I think Wayne Peirce has a better footie brain if you're looking for a replacement selector.  The other two, Fulton and McCarthy are way to old for the job and should be replaced if NSW are going for youth.         

I will be going to the game.
Yes I know we haven't really got a shot to win the game but that football is a funny shaped thing.
There's been many a game where I can think of the team with the worst line up has beaten the out and out favourite.

At SOO level?  Doubtful.  The only thing that will beat QLD is complacency, and I don't think he's been picked. 

DSM5 link said:
At SOO level?  Doubtful.  The only thing that will beat QLD is complacency, and I don't think he's been picked. 

The '95 Series NSW were favourites.
The 2006 Series NSW were favourites of that infact had they won it there was call's of Origin being dead as NSW almost won 4 series in a row. That's two series that stick out, but going into most series NSW goes in as favourites.

IN the last 3 Origin games Watmough has played, he has been their best forward by a mile, an automatic pick on that form

King thoroughly deserves his crack, his work this year for us has been pretty good

Here's where we part company lover.  'pretty good' doesn't crack it at SOO level.  Whatnow has the dropseys and gives away penaties, a big nono at that level.  Probably I just don't want them to play for this dumbarse game.  They'll chose these guys and then go for a whole new set next year.     

His work has been deserving of a crack DSM

King is 1 of those blokes that to get credit for a 'good' game has to play a blinder. I have been impressed with his aggression and attempts to lead our pack this season, especially the commitment shown 1 game where he was spewing on the sideline after being replaced

I hope he carves it up

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4