NSW SOO 111 Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NSW Team Game 3

Jarryd Hayne - Parramatta Eels
Brett Morris - St George Illawarra Dragons
Michael Jennings - Penrith Panthers
Beau Scott - St George Illawarra Dragons
Michael Gordon - Penrith Panthers
Trent Barrett (c) - Cronulla Sharks
Mitchell Pearce - Sydney Roosters
Jason King - Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
Michael Ennis - Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
Kade Snowden - Cronulla Sharks
Luke Lewis - Penrith Panthers
Paul Gallen - Cronulla Sharks
Greg Bird - Gold Coast Titans

Kurt Gidley - Newcastle Knights
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs - Canberra Raiders
Tim Mannah - Parramatta Eels
Anthony Watmough - Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

Kingy Fan must be giving himself a right royal flogging after Jason's selection.

Jennings best pick IMO.
Tim Mannah is another who has impressed.
We'll still get done by 20 though.

team should be
1.Dugan
2.Morris.
3.Gasnier
4.Jennings
5.Gordan
6.Soward
7.Pearce
8.King
9.Farah
10.Snowden
11.Watmough
12.Gallen.
13.Lewis

I could have handled Bird at 5/8, but why are they persisting with Barrett ? Well done to King, Kingyfan is probably on his second box of tissues as we speak. However I think he can count himself lucky that Weyman is suspended going on current form. I hope Choc produces something better than what he has been trotting out for us the last few weeks, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt based on his efforts in Origin last year.

Pretty well the same core of a team that was spanked last game. Not sure that Jennings and Gordon will make that much difference, but I guess we have a recognised goalkicker if we do happen to score a try. Can't see us troubling Qld with that line up TBH, it's just a matter of how badly Qld want a 3-0 whitewash.

Jerry1 link said:
I dunno Bob - Jennings deserves to be there.

He sure does, but he should of been there in games one.

How could you drop Hindmarsh and keep Scott??

Well done to King, thoroughly deserved

I like most of the side personally

Beau Scott, is picked to control Inglis' impact on the game, and Inglis was pretty quiet in game 2 so far enough picking him again

happy for Mannah too

swoop link said:
QLD 3-NIL

Yep thats whats it gonna be. Sorry but I don't rate Mannah at all, I think the rest of the team is a joke. Choco on the bench again (but judging from his recent games I'm not surprised) and Barrett as captain!? And now we have a glasser as a lock. Still congrats on Kingy, should be good experience. Snowden on the team is another joke. So in other words we'll lose this one, but I doubt the scoreline will be as bad as Origin 2.

Jerry1 link said:
Greg Bird - Gold Coast Titans
Kurt Gidley - Newcastle Knights

Not sure about these two.
 Bird at lock is good. bird at 5/8...not good.
I was at the Tits v Druggos yesterday...I gotta say..Gidley was everywhere. His defence was outstanding. If Beau scott gets to stay, then so should Gidley.

Glad for King to get his first game, but it will be his last.

and Watmough, what are they thinking?

Rambo1987 link said:
I cannot see why they will not give Soward a go but let an ageing SOO failure continue to play 5/8

Have you seen his defence.

bob dylan link said:
[quote author=Rambo1987 link=topic=183795.msg270501#msg270501 date=1277721372]

I cannot see why they will not give Soward a go but let an ageing SOO failure continue to play 5/8

Have you seen his defence.
[/quote]

Saints have far and away the best "against" record in the NRL at the moment, so he mustn't be too bad. I think the opinion that his defence is really bad is a little bit of an NRL myth. He's not the best defender in the world obviously, but I think his positives outweigh his alleged defensive liability. Put it this way, we'll never know unless they give him a go. What is the point of Barrett when he won't even be playing in the NRL next year ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4