NSW Origin team [Game 1, 2018] - General discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Holmsey

Bencher
Fergerson looks like he will hold down a wing spot with the fox on the other . Turbo to miss out for game 1.
If Tom misses out for Ferguson who disrespected that jersey last season I will be really disappointed as Tom has worked his way back to form. Poor from Fitler

Kevinward777

First Grader
Saw this on Facebook - So it must be true!

#BREAKING
LEAKED NSW SIDE FOR GAME I

1. James Tedesco (Sydney Roosters)
2. Josh Addo-Carr (Melbourne Storm)
3. Latrell Mitchell (Sydney Roosters)
4. James Roberts (Brisbane Broncos)
5. Blake Ferguson (Sydney Roosters)
6. Luke Keary (Sydney Roosters)
7. James Maloney (Penrith Panthers)
8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard (Penrith Panthers)
9. Damien Cook (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
10. David Klemmer (Canterbury Bulldogs)
11. Boyd Cordner (c) (Sydney Roosters)
12. Tyson Frizell (St George Illawarra Dragons)
13. Jake Trbojevic (Manly Sea Eagles)
14. Tyrone Peachy (Penrith Panthers)
15. Paul Vaughn (St George Illawarra Dragons)
16. Wade Graham (Cronulla Sharks)
17. Jack De Belin (St George Illawarra Dragons)
I’d be okay with Tommy missing out, it will only make him more hungry and his time will definitely come. Then there’s the fact he’d be pretty handy in a Manly jumper during Origin, and he won’t have to deal with the fatigue of rep footy. That “leaked” side will win anyway imo.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Saw this on Facebook - So it must be true!

#BREAKING
LEAKED NSW SIDE FOR GAME I

1. James Tedesco (Sydney Roosters)
2. Josh Addo-Carr (Melbourne Storm)
3. Latrell Mitchell (Sydney Roosters)
4. James Roberts (Brisbane Broncos)
5. Blake Ferguson (Sydney Roosters)
6. Luke Keary (Sydney Roosters)
7. James Maloney (Penrith Panthers)
8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard (Penrith Panthers)
9. Damien Cook (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
10. David Klemmer (Canterbury Bulldogs)
11. Boyd Cordner (c) (Sydney Roosters)
12. Tyson Frizell (St George Illawarra Dragons)
13. Jake Trbojevic (Manly Sea Eagles)
14. Tyrone Peachy (Penrith Panthers)
15. Paul Vaughn (St George Illawarra Dragons)
16. Wade Graham (Cronulla Sharks)
17. Jack De Belin (St George Illawarra Dragons)
Seems about right. Fittler will have to up the tackling drills for his centres.

Volley

Bencher
The reason I’m sceptical on the leaked side is because they’ve tried to make out it’s the official side, with the player’s team listed, but they’ve spelt Peachey incorrectly.

Holmsey

Bencher
The reason I’m sceptical on the leaked side is because they’ve tried to make out it’s the official side, with the player’s team listed, but they’ve spelt Peachey incorrectly.
And I believe Fitler side round 12 is the last round to impress.

brad

First Grader
I think 40 meant more that we have hodkinson now so Walkz will slot back into the centres, not 5/8

:)
Sorry i meant if Dce gets picked for Origin that walker will go to 6 suli to centre and Hodkinson to half . Who else you got playing 6 ?

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Manly aside, Fittler has to pick Cleary.......Keary will be another 1 or 2 game wonder

Stick and pick with Cleary

TimmyQ

Bencher
At the moment it looks like the Turbros will both be there going on the last couple of weeks. If Dce keeps tearing it up, he'll have to be at least picked on the bench for origin 1. So we'll most likely be losing these 3 for the series in some shape or form . Walker should be back to slot into 6 and suli to continue his apprenticeship with Kelly in the centres.
Brad dont worry about DCE playing Origin - hes 1000/1. It'll be Hunt and Munster with Morgan on the bench (QLD loyalty)

TimmyQ

Bencher
Manly aside, Fittler has to pick Cleary.......Keary will be another 1 or 2 game wonder

Stick and pick with Cleary
I know coaches in Origin love the club connections so if Cleary comes through unscathed I think he'd get the gig tbh

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16