NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 5 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's great that they're playing well, but we saw with Elgey on Friday night that FG is a huge step up in class.

Super super impressed with Demetriou. Such a hard player to tackle he is a pocket battleship. Much like a young Watmough until his head exploded.

Doubt that NYC would be on 50k even.
Pearsall has bee consistent from last year, along with TT and Liam Knight

I mentioned Demetriou from previous weeks - he is a keeper:)

Pricey gets another :clap:
Pride in your craft, thats all we want @:cool:

20's are lucky to make $20k! On average they're on about $17.5k from the club but it is compulsory for the 20's to either study at TAFE, do an apprenticeship or work part time, which is in line with the NRL's U20's No Work/No Study = No Play Policy. So depending on what they choose to do will depend on how much extra cash they earn.

That was really good to watch. Lots of talent coming thru and a couple that could do with a game in First grade.

HOLDEN CUP: PAYMENTS FOR THE TOP 20
$250,000 - Basic payments for the Top 20 players.

What Holden Cup players can earn outside the salary cap:
$31,500 - School fees allowance per club.

Unlimited - Approved living away from home allowance (up to $8,190 per annum per Holden Cup qualified player outside the Top 25).

Unlimited - Tertiary education, approved traineeships, apprenticeship allowances, medical insurance costs, relocation/temporary accommodation costs.

Payments for Holden Cup players outside the top 20
$50,000 - Cap for all players outside of the Top 20 who compete in Holden Cup.

Please note: Players outside the Top 25 who do not compete in the NRL or Holden Cup, are NOT subject to the Salary Cap.

Wonderful to watch clean, fast, enthusiastic footy.
Thats why I go to the early games as it is just fun to watch the young ones evolve under your gaze.@:)

Now for the NSW Cup to bring home the 2 points :clap: They just said the Mounties are undefeated :eek:

Last edited:
Impressive team saw them against the dogs as well.
Hopefully we sign some of these guys up. Will Pearsall looks like a possible option for firsts in the future.

Always encouraging to see young guys go well with manly having funds available to rebuild as it looks to be at this stage we might not reach the lofty heights of recent times it wont be long till we rise above those lofty heights again

Demetriou is 20.. Lets put him on the bench he's powerful and hungry just what we need.
I really liked the look of Parker and Armstrong as backrowers as well. We really should be considering locking up these fellas before the eels and roosters sniff around.

Next Game going to be tough one Mounties 4 from 4 but just want to see the guys have go then anything is possible they all should be thinking with first team struggling here is my chance to grab a spot and what better chance do they have than today i reckon

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6