NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 5 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watching the game and this is hard to say but the number 6 and 7 on 50k a year im watching right now is better than our current 6 and 7 making 10 × more than them. So sad.

Doubt that NYC would be on 50k even.
Pearsall has bee consistent from last year, along with TT and Liam Knight

I mentioned Demetriou from previous weeks - he is a keeper:)

Pricey gets another :clap:
Pride in your craft, thats all we want @:cool:

love watching a Manly team that actually wants to win!

What a hit by Demetriou, this guy is huge!

The first grade team should be made to watch it. Watch a team that really have pride in their jersey and put in 100%.
Don't get the pride in jersey mentality, all that matters is pride in your own performance and not letting your team-mates down.

Off the back of a team who prides themselves in always putting in the team/club benefits as a whole from the collective mindset.

Demetriou is a tank. Our defense is very good and they hit hard these kids. Liam Knight will be huge when he matures. Most impressed since 2009 U20's

Don't get the pride in jersey mentality, all that matters is pride in your own performance and not letting your team-mates down.

Off the back of a team who prides themselves in always putting in the team/club benefits as a whole from the collective mindset.
Which considering it was Ballin's 200th game yesterday makes the effort all the more disappointing.

As long as the players have a well rounded skillset.

He's won me over. First time I've seen Demetriou.

Love the look of him and I hope Liam Knight is staying with us. He's a big unit. Someone reported early this year he was off to the storm. I hope not. He can turn into something with a bit of time.

Haven't seen much of will pearsall either but he looks ok. I'd imagine the club would like to give him time in NSW Cup before deciding if he had the goods.

The best thing we can do to ensure a healthy future with these kids is to make sure we have a healthy club, culture and environment for them to be nurtured in. Get rid of anyone who know longer represents manly the way manly deserves to be represented. IF Toovey has shortcomings, address them and move forward or find a coach who can provide an environment for these kids to flourish. Invest in training and rehab and support staff, the new generation needs to feel that they are at the best club for them, and if our resources both tangible and human aren't the best, we will lose them. And work out a stadium strategy, stop talking about it. Get it done, one way or the other. The only way to get the culture back we are losing, is to invest heavily in our juniors and have them hitting first grade ready and as a proud eagle. This is how and where the bonds of our decade long champion team were fostered and this is the way to do it again.

I don't know if we have the right men for this monumental job on our framework at present. But we had better hope we do.

If our first time had a fraction of this teams enthusiasm we would be fine. They are a breath of fresh air for everyone out fretting about our current first team, this is a glimpse of what we are brewing and in the next 2 years some of these boys will make our first time, all we need is maybe 3 or 4 experienced and aligned players to help these boys learn.

We may all be seeing black at the moment but this is the light at the end of the tunnel and gives me huge encouragement for the future.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2