NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 5 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 5 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Canberra Raiders at Central Coast Stadium at 12:10 PM (local) on Saturday (4th of April):

1. TOM TRBOJEVIC
2. MITCH THOMAS
3. LUKE GARNER
4. JESSE RAMIEN
5. LUCAS PRICE
6. WILL PEARSALL
7. NICHO HYNES
8. ADDISON DEMETRIOU
9. HUGH PRATT
10. JESSE MAXWELL
11. MATT DOUGLAS
12. JAMES PARKER
13. DARCY COX

14. JORDAN SIMS
15. MOSES NOOVAO-MCGREAL
16. NICK LYNN
17. LIAM KNIGHT

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 5 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Mounties at Central Coast Stadium at 2:05 PM (local) on Sunday (5th of April):

1. DAVID WILLIAMS (C)
2. BEN FRITZ
3. LUKE GARNER
4. MANAIA RUDOLPH
5 DOM REARDON
6. JACK LITTLEJOHN
7. KURT ALDRIDGE
8. SIOSAIA VAVE
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. JORDAN LATHAM
12. DYLAN KELLY
13. MICHAEL CHEE KAM

14. NICK LYNN
15. TODD WILSON
16. UITI BAKER
17. VINNI NGARO

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

For the second weekend in a row, Luke Garner has again been listed to play in both teams.

For the second weekend in a row, Luke Garner has again been listed to play in both teams.

I know we wanted to promote the game in the country and I support the club on this but why didn't we play all three grades at central Coast stadium this Saturday

I bet you would of got a big crowd being Easter - not as many manly fans will try to travel to Albury!!

People would of travelled up the M1 motorway on the Saturday

Lost opportunity in my mind

Interesting I saw Luke Garner play last season and he was big and fast if he has gone forward since then he may be getting primed for first grade (or just a lack of center's at the club). Not much touted about him but he can score a try.

Holden Cup & NSW Cup Live on Fox Sports 1 Sunday. HC from 12pm & NSW Cup from 2pm.
RadioHub broadcast live most NSW Cup games every week too. RadioHub.com.au
Happy Easter feathered friends! :) Safe travels if ur holidaying this long weekend or traveling to support our boys in Maroon & White! ;)

The under 20's are on fox today at 12 pm against the raiders followed by our NSW cup team against mounties.

At least the under 20's should give us something to cheer about this weekend

Loved Rhys ARmstrong hitting a hole as a backrower. Haven't seen that since choc 10 years ago. Armstrong, Liam Knight, Demetriou, Maxwell-Offen, Parker and Cox playing well in the forwards.

Pearsall looks good at 5/8.

Ramien looks strong and fast in the centres and Lukas Price looking good too at fullback.

The first grade team should be made to watch it. Watch a team that really have pride in their jersey and put in 100%.

Pearsall has been going strong all year, just scored as well :)
Manly 18-4

Such a pleasure to watch a coherent Manly Team :clap:

Bugger, Liam just dropped the ball over the tryline:confused:

There going well the young guys but you can see why Tommy T kills it after his performance yesterday . he will play a lot more of first grade .

Halves have been good. Liam knight seems impressive as does Ramien. Doing a job without turbo too. David heath has them defending very well too

NSW Cup is on after this - so Wolfie will feel the love :inlove:
Vave is one to watch there , big booty Man :p

Manly 22-10 HT
Well i think the NSW cup players have a real opportunity here to put a big one there a couple of spots up for grabs if injuries keep our starting centres out and in the forwards there are places up for grabs too

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7