NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 20 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A very strong win away from home against a top 4 team. Tom Turbo outstanding, just colossal at full back, tries, line breaks, metres. Demetriou if you ever want to see Matais replacement in years to come he has to be a shot, damaging with the ball, skittles players, deserved try and a constant threat. Liam Knight, will play in first grade next year, classy young player, great off load in him and makes plenty of metres,. Pearsall very strong at 5/8 , one for the future,

This team has a chance to make the top 4. I really hope they leave this team intact for the next 6 weeks and give them a shot at doing some real damage in the finals.

We have some good kids coming through and it is vital that we keep everyone of them now. Failure to do so would be criminal!

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Luke Williamson has finalised his side to play the Warriors in round 20 of the NSW Cup.
In team changes, Jayden Hodges starts at hooker for Kurt Aldridge and Justin Horo replaces Blake Leary in the second-row. Todd Wilson drops off the bench.

The Warriors lead the competition on 28 points. The Sea Eagles sit in 11th place on 16 points but remain just four points out of the top eight such is the closeness of the competition.
Manly Warringah team

1 Dom Reardon
2 Delroy Berryman
3 Brayden Wiliame
4 Tony Satini
5 David Williams
6 Jack Littlejohn
7 Manaia Rudolph
8 Siosaia Vave (c)
21 Jayden Hodges
10 Tyson Andrews
11 Justin Horo
12 Michael Chee Kam
13 Jesse Sene-Lefao

Interchange
9 Kurt Aldridge
15 Jordan Latham
16 Uiti Baker
17 Brenton Lawrence

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Luke Williamson has finalised his side to play the Warriors in round 20 of the NSW Cup.
In team changes, Jayden Hodges starts at hooker for Kurt Aldridge and Justin Horo replaces Blake Leary in the second-row. Todd Wilson drops off the bench.

The Warriors lead the competition on 28 points. The Sea Eagles sit in 11th place on 16 points but remain just four points out of the top eight such is the closeness of the competition.
Manly Warringah team

1 Dom Reardon
2 Delroy Berryman
3 Brayden Wiliame
4 Tony Satini
5 David Williams
6 Jack Littlejohn
7 Manaia Rudolph
8 Siosaia Vave (c)
21 Jayden Hodges
10 Tyson Andrews
11 Justin Horo
12 Michael Chee Kam
13 Jesse Sene-Lefao

Interchange
9 Kurt Aldridge
15 Jordan Latham
16 Uiti Baker
17 Brenton Lawrence

WHY IS JAYDEN HODGES PLAYING??????? WHYYYYYYY

@:mad:No Hasson named
Means he is playing 1st grade
Look's like Leary will be playing also 1st grade :)

Here is the problem.

Turbo Tommy today showed he's too good for the U/20's. His 4 tries today took him to (I think) 14 tries in just 7 games. Question is do you play him in the NRL side or leave him in the 20's for their run to the finals?

Here is the problem.

Turbo Tommy today showed he's too good for the U/20's. His 4 tries today took him to (I think) 14 tries in just 7 games. Question is do you play him in the NRL side or leave him in the 20's for their run to the finals?
TT played in his best position - fullback. So he can not get the same runs in first grade whilst Snake is healthy:wondering:

Manly should get the NYC into the finals - give the young ones a taste for finals footy @:cool:

TT played in his best position - fullback. So he can not get the same runs in first grade whilst Snake is healthy:wondering:

Manly should get the NYC into the finals - give the young ones a taste for finals footy @:cool:
I agree leave the Holden cup team alone and give them a chance to qualify for the finals, the team has not been together since round 4 due to Tom T playing first grade and a few others being injured.

If you remember after 4 rounds they were unbeaten and flying.

Tom T is worth 12 points a game to this team, give them a chance to get finals experience and who knows what they can achieve.

Only 1 point outside the top 4 are manly u/20's

Think this team have something special this finals series to come.

Tom T has to stay at the u/20's for the rest of the season!!

It is certainly an interesting one

In terms of the team it is best for Tom T to be playing NYC, however for his personal development I feel he should be playing NSW Cup against bigger and stronger players. That tackle attempt at the end of the game shows he needs to do a bit of work with Brett over the off season but you don't expect the young fellas to have all those skills yet

What's doing with Siso Vave??? Looks like he swallowed a bus! It's unacceptable how some of our players have looked this season...after all they are playing professional football!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2