NRL's 17th Team - The (Redcliffe) dolphins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont think any more NSW teams make sense
I agree but I do really have issue with bringing in a team who can't produce there own nrl talent. Perth will be another storm.
If we want to get more first graders and widen depth I go down path of Another qld or New Zealand for that reason

The Phins are being really well marketed up here , constant advertising on TV, radio.

Membership going through the roof , the Phins fan Facebook group has 60,000 members , I think their next game at Redcliffe is a sellout.

I had an awful lot to do with their CEO, Terry Reader ( he was the Broncos general manager , the step down from the CEO) , a real smart young man so the experience gained at the Donkeys would have been invaluable.

Based on this , as much as the broadcasters would love a Perth timeslot , I think the next logical slot is central Queensland or another one in NZ.

I’d favour CQ, as the franchise would be an instant success there ( as in as a football club not maybe on the field ).

@Koko22 two games and the bet is over.

I was extremely confident but 2 weeks was beyond my expectations.

I'm sure @Dan will be able to confirm the payment of $20 as it comes through

One of the all time ordinary bets
Ha completely unpredictable results, who would have thoughts they would manage to off both those teams in the first 2 weeks. The problem is everyone is underestimating them and has no idea of the structures they will have so it simpossible to come up with a game plan

Must admit I didn’t think the Phins would win a game. Gee they’ve surprised me! Watching with my kids today it’s hard not to cheer for them. My youngest son has the “Phins Up” call going every 5mins! Good team to watch when manly ain’t playing.

The Phins are being really well marketed up here , constant advertising on TV, radio.

Membership going through the roof , the Phins fan Facebook group has 60,000 members , I think their next game at Redcliffe is a sellout.

I had an awful lot to do with their CEO, Terry Reader ( he was the Broncos general manager , the step down from the CEO) , a real smart young man so the experience gained at the Donkeys would have been invaluable.

Based on this , as much as the broadcasters would love a Perth timeslot , I think the next logical slot is central Queensland or another one in NZ.

I’d favour CQ, as the franchise would be an instant success there ( as in as a football club not maybe on the field ).
Totally agree MFB. We were all cheering for them this arvo and they are our adopted “2nd team”. Those numbers are big. I reckon quite a few casual footy fans up here are totally off the broncos. Phins are a breathe of fresh air.

Bit concerned that Manly may have lost some supporters with a Redcliffe - nth Brisbane based consortium but based on current Manly membership indications , doesn 't seem too noticeable . Wonder if previous poster and Redcliffe locatedr Brisbane Tragic has stayed the course , shame that he has opted out of some activity here recently . Have to give Benny credit for again getting a side to lift and show some spirit and good form at least initially . Not too sure how the Dolphins will fare in the depth department if they do experience some injuries but must be surprising many people including myself with their whole hearted and good footy efforts so far

They are certainly exceeding expectations but so far they have only beaten an injury depleted Roosters and the Raiders. They will probably knock over the Knights next week too, but a reality check is coming when they play the Broncos in Rd 4.

If they win that match I'll be genuinely impressed.

I agree but I do really have issue with bringing in a team who can't produce there own nrl talent. Perth will be another storm.
If we want to get more first graders and widen depth I go down path of Another qld or New Zealand for that reason
What about Kurt de Luis?

335967637_1349355455798984_801987411618815746_n.png

The King of the NORTH >

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4