NRL's 17th Team - The (Redcliffe) dolphins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmmm not sure about this one....I mean he is fine but I hope he is cheap

DOLPHINS POACH PANTHERS FLYER

The Dolphins have added Penrith’s Robert Jennings to their roster for their inaugural season in 2023.

Jennings will be with the NRL’s 17th side for three years, a prospect Dolphins chief executive Terry Reader is very excited about.

“Robert has played at successful clubs and also has representative experience, so is a great acquisition for the Dolphins,” Reader said.

“He scored 19 tries in one season with the Rabbitohs and has averaged better than a try every two games across his NRL career.

1.Jamayne Isaako
2.Robert Jennings
3.Jack Bostock (Dev)
5.Valynce Te Whare
6.Micheal Roberts (Dev)
7.Isaiya Katoa
8.Jesse Bromwich
9.Harrison Graham (Dev)
10.Mark Nicholls
11.Kenny Bromwich
12.Feluse Kaufusi
13.Tom Gilbert

14.Ray Stone

20 more slots to fill.....some spine signings sorely needed

1.Jamayne Isaako
2.Robert Jennings
3.Jack Bostock (Dev)
5.Valynce Te Whare
6.Micheal Roberts (Dev)
7.Isaiya Katoa
8.Jesse Bromwich
9.Harrison Graham (Dev)
10.Mark Nicholls
11.Kenny Bromwich
12.Feluse Kaufusi
13.Tom Gilbert

14.Ray Stone
15.JJ Collins
16.Ryan Jackson

18 slots left.

Also nearly reached the milestone o fielding a 17.....albiet a 17 that would win the spoon, but still, plenty to come I'm sure

Think Stone and Gilbert are good buys and will do well under Bennett... Can't say the same about the rest

I stand corrected

1.Jamayne Isaako
2.Robert Jennings
3.Jack Bostock (Dev)
4.Corey Lemuelu
5.Valynce Te Whare
6.Micheal Roberts (Dev)
7.Isaiya Katoa
8.Jesse Bromwich
9.Harrison Graham (Dev)
10.Mark Nicholls
11.Kenny Bromwich
12.Feluse Kaufusi
13.Tom Gilbert

14.Ray Stone
15.JJ Collins
16.Ryan Jackson

17 spots to go

Need to start upping the quality

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220511-113456_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220511-113456_Chrome.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 9
I stand corrected

1.Jamayne Isaako
2.Robert Jennings
3.Jack Bostock (Dev)
4.Corey Lemuelu
5.Valynce Te Whare
6.Micheal Roberts (Dev)
7.Isaiya Katoa
8.Jesse Bromwich
9.Harrison Graham (Dev)
10.Mark Nicholls
11.Kenny Bromwich
12.Feluse Kaufusi
13.Tom Gilbert

14.Ray Stone
15.JJ Collins
16.Ryan Jackson

17 spots to go

Need to start upping the quality
It will be interesting to watch Bennett coach a team of average footballers. The performances of the 'Fins will help us decide if he is the coaching maestro some claim.

Do you know what one of the biggest follies I've seen with Dolphins recruiting is? They seem to have this "every star recruit must be a Queenslander" mentality and you see it with all the talk being about Cam Munster or Reece Walsh or some other Qld player (they even mentioned DCE once or twice before we re-signed him). I get it being a Qld based team, but they seem to be limiting their chances of signing a star player by doing that.

And if what Anasta said the other night on 360 about Melbourne's latest offer ... Munster might not be leaving Melbourne so soon if their offer is "in the ballpark" as he put it.

Would love to see some external to the NRL players sign

Morgan Knowles, Jon Bateman, Will Pryce, Regan Grace, Gareth Widdop, Blake Austin, Matt Parcell, Josh Reynolds, Suli Vunivali, Marika Koribite, Semi Radradra, Tom Wright, Mitchell Pearce etc etc

Morgan Knowles, Jon Bateman, Will Pryce, Regan Grace, Gareth Widdop, Blake Austin, Matt Parcell, Josh Reynolds, Suli Vunivali, Marika Koribite, Semi Radradra, Tom Wright, Mitchell Pearce etc etc
agree , there is constant chatter that the NRL doesnt have enough talent, but year after year talented players head elsewhere, not because they want to, but because there contract didnt suit the club in the third year or similar . backended contracts, overly inflated, no value, so ship them off to the UK to pay less freight for a bad decision, sometimes purposely

the contract system currently in place robs the NRL of probably half the player exodus to the old dart every year as opposed to the desire or opportunity

some go because they are underpaid, some go because they are overpaid. the overpaid element needs tinkering. luke keary being talked about being forced out as they backended his deal is a prime example. No one here can pay him that coin on the cap but 9 clubs could do with keary, or even mitchell pearce. our game is weakened by this every year

Do you know what one of the biggest follies I've seen with Dolphins recruiting is? They seem to have this "every star recruit must be a Queenslander" mentality and you see it with all the talk being about Cam Munster or Reece Walsh or some other Qld player (they even mentioned DCE once or twice before we re-signed him). I get it being a Qld based team, but they seem to be limiting their chances of signing a star player by doing that.

And if what Anasta said the other night on 360 about Melbourne's latest offer ... Munster might not be leaving Melbourne so soon if their offer is "in the ballpark" as he put it.
I think possibly they have some possible 3rd party deals for the right player/ambassador. its much easier to sell queensland a queenslander, especially a homecoming. qld players will already have there own fan base also

Jack Gibson said it beautifully , these guys would boo santa claus

when i moved from Sydney to SA i had Sydney Funk on me, the type of funk that made people step back and squint in a very judgemental way, until i told them i went to school here and they slapped my back, made me soup, cuddled me, and rejoiced id seen the light , rejected sydney and returned. sat me down , made me pronounce words with OO in them the way they do, we had the lego laygo talk to assist in my reassimilation and life was sweet

qld is the same but on steroids because they are less subdued in manner, and more hostile in showing displeasure. to pay a marquee player that is from NSW, he better be the bees knees or they will abandon redcliffe faster than knocking down a 6 pack of throwdowns in the sun

might all be bulldust but i enjoyed typing it

Jack Gibson said it beautifully , these guys would boo santa claus

when i moved from Sydney to SA

I can understand moving from Sydney to SA because we're just that much better here. Except that we have the Crows and Power :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

And didn't Jack (after fetching his cardigan from the car) send big Darrel Eastlake crashing to the deck after being told Pearce-off Gibbs-on? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edrik Lee joins and we have a 17

1.Jamayne Isaako
2.Robert Jennings
3.Jack Bostock (Dev)
4.Corey Lemuelu
5.Edrik Lee
6.Micheal Roberts (Dev)
7.Isaiya Katoa
8.Jesse Bromwich
9.Harrison Graham (Dev)
10.Mark Nicholls
11.Kenny Bromwich
12.Feluse Kaufusi
13.Tom Gilbert

14.Ray Stone
15.JJ Collins
16.Ryan Jackson
17.Valynce Te Whare

16 slots to go

they need Semi and they need to go get Vunivali from Rugby

Euan Aiken signs on, that one is a decent pickup

1.Jamayne Isaako
2.Robert Jennings
3.Euan Aitken
4.Corey Lemuelu
5.Edrik Lee
6.Micheal Roberts (Dev)
7.Isaiya Katoa
8.Jesse Bromwich
9.Harrison Graham (Dev)
10.Mark Nicholls
11.Kenny Bromwich
12.Feluse Kaufusi
13.Tom Gilbert

14.Ray Stone
15.JJ Collins
16.Ryan Jackson
17.Valynce Te Whare

18.Jack Bostock (Dev)

15 slots to go.....still desperate for spine players

Euan Aiken signs on, that one is a decent pickup

1.Jamayne Isaako
2.Robert Jennings
3.Euan Aitken
4.Corey Lemuelu
5.Edrik Lee
6.Micheal Roberts (Dev)
7.Isaiya Katoa
8.Jesse Bromwich
9.Harrison Graham (Dev)
10.Mark Nicholls
11.Kenny Bromwich
12.Feluse Kaufusi
13.Tom Gilbert

14.Ray Stone
15.JJ Collins
16.Ryan Jackson
17.Valynce Te Whare

18.Jack Bostock (Dev)

15 slots to go.....still desperate for spine players
I hope we play them twice

Jeremy Marshall-King 2 year deal. I guess you could call him a first grader if you were being generous.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4