NRL's 17th Team - The (Redcliffe) dolphins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Problem Redcliffe face is the NRL and broadcasters needs for them to play out of Suncorp.Obviously the not so popular teams will most likely play them at Moreton Daily Stadium but majority will be at Suncorp,40km away from their home base and their major fan catchment.Whilst the public transport is very good to Suncorp,it still takes around a hour to get there from the Moreton Bay region
Yes most of their games will be at Suncorp, you are spot on with that.

I think Brisbane could handle a third team, once they get over the shock of a second team. Ipswich is a great league nursery that the NRL ignore at their peril.

Having Redcliffe might to some extent salve a desire for a Sunshine Coast presence, which I understand will lie within the Dolphins’ catchment. However they still need a team in western Brisbane, which could also appeal to people on the Darling Downs.
Excellent news, Hope Manly get to play Redcliffe at Redcliffe. Costs a small fortune buying drinks and snacky food at Suncorp. Redcliffe are pretty reasonably priced, it's a win win for the poor footy supporter.

The crowd boos and jeers that these aholes have got the licence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now have a team to hate more than Parra and that is saying something and I am a Redcliffe junior - arghhhhhhh

The crowd boos and jeers that these aholes have got the licence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now have a team to hate more than Parra and that is saying something and I am a Redcliffe junior - arghhhhhhh
My personal choice was the Ippy Jets , only because it’s a huge league area out there and would work really well with the train services into Milton for game days / nights.

My personal choice was the Ippy Jets , only because it’s a huge league area out there and would work really well with the train services into Milton for game days / nights.
There was a whisper that NewsLtd weren’t keen on the Jets or Firehawkes bids at this point in the expansion plan because they would encroach into the Broncos catchment for sponsorship,fans and recruitment.Redcliffe were the obvious team to be entered given their location and financial power but you can guarantee they won’t be getting any favours from the NewsLtd owned Broncos,especially with Bennett being the coach

Late support for the Jets with a billion dollar Queensland company guaranteeing their finances for a decade coming in today.

Not over yet !!

They're not called Killer Whales for nothing!

PS I didn't know they were in fact of the dolphin species, very interesting to know.

He 'stole' that fact from this genius...! ~cough~

May 6th, 2021
An orca is a marine mammal.

They are often confused for being a whale because of their name ‘killer whale’, but did you know that orcas are actually dolphins?

In fact, they are the largest member of the dolphin family!

(tongue in cheek, obv)

Very interesting indeed! Will be fun watching them try to put together a team. Bennett is a lock as coach yes? Good start! Munster and b.smith would be my 1st targets. Hopefully they throw the bank at dce and we let him go but I don't see him wanting to leave Sydney

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8