NRL talking to clubs to publish figures on TPAs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Lol

What a waste of time.

Its the under the table stuff that separates the Bronco's and Roosters from the rest.

Until the ATO forensically audits its a farce. Even then, the clubs will just use family members and Trusts etc to hide the money.

Its a system that just can't be fixed unfortunately.

For the Roosters to be reported as "mid table" and the Broncos to declare $500k is farcical.

Broncos would be in the 7 digit zone. Easy.
Don’t count on the ATO to be effective. In my experience they are hopeless.

The two important questions on the TPA issue are these.

1) based on past efforts, and not withstanding “ whistle blowers” CAN the NRL actually do anything, yes anything about TPA rorting ( and I don’t mean the legal TPA’s I’m sure they are quite above board).

2) but mores the point to they actually WANT to??

Currently , and possibly Parramatta aside, the NRL “ haves” are fairly much where the TV owners would like them to be.

And face facts they don’t care about the “ have nots” they are simply there to make up numbers.

Oh sure, occasionally a “ have not” is going to surprise but this years top 8 plus or minus a few is exactly why they’d like EVERY YEAR!!

The two important questions on the TPA issue are these.

1) based on past efforts, and not withstanding “ whistle blowers” CAN the NRL actually do anything, yes anything about TPA rorting ( and I don’t mean the legal TPA’s I’m sure they are quite above board).

The only thing they have done about TPA's over the last 2 years is decide that a whole bundle of legal tpa's that were signed off and approved by themselves, are now no longer legal and followed that up with the inexplicable decision that two commonly used words 'best endeavours' somehow now require every single conversation to be branded a guaranteed payment to various players and to be included in the cap regardless that no money exchanged hands.

Any other organisation in the world would have already been laughed out of court, or even laughed at by some 'honourable' QC that can probably read at a pace greater than 1 word per frigging week.

Don’t count on the ATO to be effective. In my experience they are hopeless.

Oh I have no aith in them, mate.

If they had any interest at all in exposing false incomes, they would have been all over the purple scum when they were caught.....the silence was defeaning.

Celery cap? What celery cap?

gyi7ympmvu301.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10