NRL players in the Blacktown team?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
If this mob of Workers is not already on minimum wage they should be.
Get into a Union which will ensure you don't have to ply your trade in the rain.
Better still, play Union rather than league.

Here's the match report we had to have:

I would love them to be known as 'Hogan's Heroes' (after their coach), but this is probably more appropriate:

1648514395945.png

Here's the match report we had to have:

I would love them to be known as 'Hogan's Heroes' (after their coach), but this is probably more appropriate:

View attachment 20642
Also - note who was in our team lists vs Bulldogs if you're tempted to put one of them in for our current NRL team:

I'm just annoyed that we're not getting pressure on first grade from our reserve grade. Half of those BWSE players have some sort of first grade pedigree or aspirations. A 30 to nil result, really, SMH.

That's just pathetic. What a joke this experiment is. Have they ever finished above bottom 4. Who can you pick for 1st grade after that sh*t. No wonder the first grade play like they know they'll never get dropped.

As a club, they've:

Won 26 from 77 (including finals) with a win percentage of 33% overall
We are 0-2 this season, scoring 4 points (Davey), allowing 54 against

Since Des Hasler has been back, 1st grade was much better though:
Won 40 from 76 (including finals) with a win percentage of 52% overall
(for the record Brad Arthur and Paul Green have similar win / loss records)
OVERALL Des is at 57.2, Wayne Bennett 62, Craig Bellamy 70

Trent Barrett's record for us:
Won 29 from 73 (including finals) with a win percentage of 39% overall

I think I see the issue here
Hence 1 win (by 1 point) and 4 losses in 5 games

Nathan Hogan:

The 40-year-old says he has already learnt plenty by working closely with the Manly Sea Eagles NRL Coaching Staff headed by the experienced Des Hasler.

“Des has been great. He has been really supportive of what we have been doing ever since I’ve come on board,’’ Hogan said.

“We are working hard in trying to bring the two teams together more and unify how we are going to play to ensure the transition between the two sides is seamless.”

“We have also been trying to work on synergies across other parts of the program too.

As a club, they've:

Won 26 from 77 (including finals) with a win percentage of 33% overall
We are 0-2 this season, scoring 4 points (Davey), allowing 54 against

Since Des Hasler has been back, 1st grade was much better though:
Won 40 from 76 (including finals) with a win percentage of 52% overall
(for the record Brad Arthur and Paul Green have similar win / loss records)
OVERALL Des is at 57.2, Wayne Bennett 62, Craig Bellamy 70

Trent Barrett's record for us:
Won 29 from 73 (including finals) with a win percentage of 39% overall
The moral of this story is Barrett is a reserve grade coach yeah:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10