NRL players in the Blacktown team?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
Unless the team list hasn’t been updated, it doesn’t look like any of the NRL squad are having a run for Blacktown tonight. Anyone know why?

I would’ve thought some guys could use the game time.

Strong team! Maybe they haven’t all trained together but pretty talented bunch.

Yes, a very strong team! A few NRL prospects in there for sure.

Make that half time; Bulldogs leading 18 nil.

This is with a Workers team with Weekes, Tuipolotu, Tafua (captain), Koula, Boyle, Sipley, DeLuis, Segayaro and Tuitavake amongst other in it.

I would have expected a better half time scoreline than 18 to 0.

So the Workers experiment continues to flourish. Last on the table again are we ??

And about 8 minutes to go.

Hmmm - there have been a lot of folk advocating one or more of the players from this BWSE team come in and replace one or more of our NRL team.

This BWSE NSW Cup team is getting flogged by the NSW Cup team from last year's NRL wooden spooners.

I can't see the game, or hear a call on radio of this game, but the scoreline alone (particularly no points at all from BWSE) doesn't fill me with confidence.

Maybe a match report - when we can see it - will be enlightening.

How do you force your way into first grade with results like this?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8