NRL Ladder

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

blitzkrieg

Reserve Grader
After having sore ribs from laughing at the Broncos being on the bottom of the ladder it just gets better with Melbourne set to remain there all year!!
For all you old Super League grudge holders have a glance at the NRL ladder at right of screen - take out Penrith and the SL teams are where they all belong!!!

I hate to say it DSM5 but SuperLeague sowed the harvest that is being reaped right now. Go into the country and see where league is just so Rupert could get his Pay TV monopoly up and you will see why many still harbour a sour thought for the duplicity and damage caused by News!!

blitzkrieg link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=183124.msg260431#msg260431 date=1272004053]
Obviously some haven't moved on. 

I'll never move on. And I'd say that any who have are the Northern Eagles fans.

I hold a massive grudge against superleague for many, many reasons. Reason number one is the existance of the Beagles. That is the fault of superleage.

I wouldn't be talking like that on a Manly site DSM5 & Blitz. You may be the next Lotti.

Northern Eagles fan, I guess
[/quote]

Country?
QLD Cup is a very strong and entertaining league

Why would anyone think I was a Northern Eagles fan?  That abomination came out of the merger of Super League with the ARL.  Something I didn't support.  My view at the time was that Manly should have joined Superleague.  Canteen, I guess any atrocity or miss-adventure in the land can be sheeted home to Superleague.  Maybe you should consider and agree with Tony Abbott when he infers the Storm debacle is a Rudd inspired smoke-screen for his roof insulation problems.  The problems that exist in country league are not News inspired.  Surely the people in charge of the CRL are the real culprits, if there are any.  I'm not carrying a torch for News, but really, without the money from News, the Cows, Raiders and Storm wouldn't exist.  Would that be a good thing?  Maybe, maybe not.                    

Duff link said:
[quote author=blitzkrieg link=topic=183124.msg260432#msg260432 date=1272004376]

I hold a massive grudge against superleague for many, many reasons. Reason number one is the existance of the Beagles. That is the fault of superleage.

I wouldn't be talking like that on a Manly site DSM5 & Blitz. You may be the next Lotti.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Sorry Duff, I was suggesting that dsm5 was a NE supporter not me!!
Hardly watched a game those years, followed the Beaver but just a passing interest in a legend. Win or lose it was like "who cares", but like a lotto win when Manly came back in! Sorry, could go on for hours - and no I haven't, and never will, move on or forget.

Thanks for the slag-off Blitz.  Your suggestion was incorrect.  I, like you, fell asleep when the Beagles ran around.  I felt sorry for the Manly players in that abomination, but never considered going elsewhere.  As I said I supported Superleague and wished that Manly had joined up.  If they had, the Beagles wouldn't have ever existed.  Norths would have been gone and Manly the only team on the Northern side of town.  I could go on as well, but won't.  I've moved on.   

You know, just several days ago I was discussing how good the bottom half of the current NRL ladder looks with the Bulldogs, Eels, Knights & Broncos all way down there.
And I repeatedly said "About the only thing that'd make it better was if the Storm were down there too."

How SWEET it is to see the Storm scum at the BOTTOM.

Btw, no malice or hard feelings toward any innocent players who genuinely did not know the extent of the fraud.

Duff link said:
[quote author=blitzkrieg link=topic=183124.msg260432#msg260432 date=1272004376]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I've still got my Northern Eagles jumper and cap.

I've had them for 10 years nd they are still going strong.

DSM5 link said:
Thanks for the slag-off Blitz.  Your suggestion was incorrect.  I, like you, fell asleep when the Beagles ran around.  I felt sorry for the Manly players in that abomination, but never considered going elsewhere.  As I said I supported Superleague and wished that Manly had joined up.  If they had, the Beagles wouldn't have ever existed.  Norths would have been gone and Manly the only team on the Northern side of town.  I could go on as well, but won't.  I've moved on.   

Wasn't slagging you off dsm5, just suggesting! On which you have corrected me - thanks.  ;)

I can't believe this elitist **** still goes on.

I supported the ne eagles because it was the closest thing to manly we had and I wasn't going to just give up and stop watching a game I love to watch and follow. Better them than nothing.

Sure it wasn't perfect but I wasn't going to punish myself and miss out on footy.

Honestly you sound like a bunch of kids in a play ground talking about who is the best marble player.

What does it prove to anyone, what does it show anyone that you are still trying to prove a point years after the fact.
No one was listening then and only you care now.

**** me dead, grow up, you missed out on all the benefits many fans didn't have a choice to object to. 

There are many reasons I chose to stay on the sidelines and watch footy duringvthat period, a lot to do with meeting up with friends and family and a lot to do with justcwatching league.

Seeing these discussions make me think you are the sort of people that when you are fan you think you are the biggest fan and when you hear someone talk about a band or a show you are the types that chime in with "I heard them first/ I liked then first".

/rant

Like Dan, i went to a host of those games for predominantly family reasons, and at Bluetongue too. When your 2 kids drag you out like mine did you happily go along.

I still have a Northern Eagles beer glass ER08.

DSM5, just change your thinking to dan is the best fan and then go from there, it wil make more sence

Not surprised to see you missing the point fluffy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6