NRL in Las Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well I guess the real question is why is Schu not going? There are guys like Woods going and they are not in the top 30.
Totally disagree. He's got a calf niggle and history of calf problems, zero point in having him sitting on a plane for 15 or 20 hours or whatever it is.
Plus he finished in reserve grade last year, he's got to earn first grade and those who have put in the work deserve the 'lifetime experience (as Seibs calls it) of the Vegas trip;

Plus, they mentioned they want fit players who can participate fully in training, Sipley can do that, Schu cannot.

Ps I am sure I am not the only one who understands the treatment of Schu @:D
SER8 has answered your question perfectly and I too understand why Schu's staying home.

The difference is Schu's injured, Sipley isn't and Woods was used to promote the game and will probably continue to. Both Sipley and Woods will do the media stuff and help the boys prepare for the game.

As to why Schu's not going and can't train with the team - "Seibold said Schuster has been given time to recover from a recent calf strain. “The medical staff has said that due to ongoing tightness, that medically we’re not comfortable having him return to play and that we want to take a more conservative approach,'' Seibold added. “We will leave him here hoping that he will return in the near future with the expectation that he will be playing again from round two.” In other words, he's in rehab focusing on recovering from his calf strain and hopefully will be fit for round two.

Speaking of fit players… My wife just spent the last half an hour extolling the virtues of this shot of Karl Lawton from the team's Instagram account:

View attachment 26081
Apparently he has some appeal among members of the fairer sex.

Might be one way to promote the game over there. Over to you, NRL…
Funny you mention this, your wife isn't the only one :inlove:
Not apparently, definitely @:blush:

Last edited:
Well I guess the real question is why is Schu not going? There are guys like Woods going and they are not in the top 30.
Get injured in business class?

Surely him training with the team and the coaches would be a lot more beneficial than being told to stay home.

I am not understanding the treatment of Schu by Manly and I am sure I am not the only one.
If only Schu could get to half the heart and longevity of Woods… What’s the point of training with the team when your head ain’t there. I completely understand the treatment of Schu. Compassion is good, but Schu needs to step up and earn it.

I’m a little confused , just read a Fox League report on the likely teams for the Vegas game , and they had Kolou on the centres partnering Garrick but I thought he was suspended for round 1??

And with Sipley suspended they have Aaron Woods on the bench , which I believe isn’t possible as he’s not in the 30 and they would need special dispensation to play him but only after every other reserve forward is exhausted.

Now it IS Fox League , and it IS probably being written by AI anyway but maybe @Mitch could actually get a clarification as to that , and who has actually gone to the US.
Koula is good to go mate, his suspension was served in the first official pre-season game.

In terms of Woods, he’ll be over there but highly, highly unlikely to be on the bench.

Would be surprised not to see the below.

14. Lawton
15. Brown
16. Bullemor
17. Waddell

Koula is good to go mate, his suspension was served in the first official pre-season game.

In terms of Woods, he’ll be over there but highly, highly unlikely to be on the bench.

14. Lawton
15. Brown
16. Bullemor
17. Waddell
Agree with that bench, and if it is as you’ve suggested then it’s not exactly an imposing one is it?!! 😬 Light, is the word that springs to my mind.

Ah poop.

Canucks play Vegas on Thursday 7th but I'll already be back home.

If anyone is still in LV by then, go catch a nhl game!

(if ya want)

14. Lawton
15. Brown
16. Bullemor
17. Waddell

I think the team will look pretty similar to this. It gives us three middles on the bench plus Lawton who can cover multiple positions if necessary.

1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Jason Saab
3 Reuben Garrick
4 Tolu Koula
5 Jaxson Paulo
6 Luke Brooks
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Taniela Paseka
9 Lachlan Croker
10 Jake Trbojevic
11 Haumole Olakau’atu
12 Ben Trbojevic
13 Nathan Brown

Interchange
14 Karl Lawton
15 Corey Waddell
16 Ethan Bullemor
17 Josh Aloiai

18 Aaron Woods

I think the team will look pretty similar to this. It gives us three middles on the bench plus Lawton who can cover multiple positions if necessary.

1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Jason Saab
3 Reuben Garrick
4 Tolu Koula
5 Jaxson Paulo
6 Luke Brooks
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Taniela Paseka
9 Lachlan Croker
10 Jake Trbojevic
11 Haumole Olakau’atu
12 Ben Trbojevic
13 Nathan Brown

Interchange
14 Karl Lawton
15 Corey Waddell
16 Ethan Bullemor
17 Josh Aloiai

18 Aaron Woods
This seems about right.

Ah poop.

Canucks play Vegas on Thursday 7th but I'll already be back home.

If anyone is still in LV by then, go catch a nhl game!

(if ya want)
On the Friday night the farm team for Knights ,the (Silver Knights ) are playing .
I think im going to take my boys there ,apparently its only $20 Uber away.

On the Friday night the farm team for Knights ,the (Silver Knights ) are playing .

"Noice"

I think I'm getting in around midnight, so I doubt the game will still be going.

The things us 'true supporters' do. lulz

Until they hear your accent, $20 becomes $80!

channel 9 are advertising Roosters vs Broncos without mentioning our game. Is Manly vs Souffs not on free to air?

Edit: googled and found the answer below. Damn that sucks.

The NRL entered into an agreement with Fox Sports allowing them exclusive rights to the Manly-Souths game in a move that is said to have angered Channel 9. The deal with Fox ensured both games of the double header would be broadcast throughout America on the Fox Sports 1 channel

channel 9 are advertising Roosters vs Broncos without mentioning our game. Is Manly vs Souffs not on free to air?

Edit: googled and found the answer below. Damn that sucks.

The NRL entered into an agreement with Fox Sports allowing them exclusive rights to the Manly-Souths game in a move that is said to have angered Channel 9. The deal with Fox ensured both games of the double header would be broadcast throughout America on the Fox Sports 1 channel

And the problem???

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8