NRL in Las Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do I remember a state of origin played over in the states at some point? I remember some game played in the early 90s perhaps?

1987, not sure if it counted as an official Origin off the top of my head. The normal three game series was played in Australia. I'm almost certain "Game 4" was just an exhibition.

Do I remember a state of origin played over in the states at some point? I remember some game played in the early 90s perhaps?
1987, not sure if it counted as an official Origin off the top of my head. The normal three game series was played in Australia. I'm almost certain "Game 4" was just an exhibition.
This explains it: "After Queensland had won the 1987 series 2–1, a fourth game was played at Long Beach, California to showcase rugby league to the American public."

EOL's question brought back memories of that infamous incident prior to this origin game in the States of Sterlo (captain) leading the Blues onto the field but struggled to run through the banner and the team had to run around it.

Last edited:
This explains it: "After Queensland had won the 1987 series 2–1, a fourth game was played at Long Beach, California to showcase rugby league to the American public."

EOL's question brought back memories of that infamous incident in the States of Sterlo (captain) leading the Blues onto the field but struggled to run through the banner and the team had to run around it.
Ahh yes, the banner! 😂

If I was still in business I’d be absolutely 110% doing a trip to this event.

And the difference would be is that it would be a footy trip organised by a footy lover NOT a big corporation.

It was always the secret to the many successes I had over the years , it was aimed directly at the footy lover not the mass market.

Not knocking “ Trip a Deal “ they are great at putting everyday packages together at a reasonable price but just like when I did Rugby World Cup & Cricket Tours , they were aimed specifically at those markets and included things they would enjoy.

Tours were never just , accommodation & a ticket.

I’m sure everyone will have a ball regardless , sadly I won’t be attending as I’m saving money for my 7 months away in the caravan this year doing WA in depth.

Leave the 8th May , not back until the first week of December.

Hi everyone,
I'm travelling over for the game in Vegas,
does anyone know if the club are doing some sort of pre-match function or open training session etc for supporters travelling over for the game. Thanks in advance.

For those who can't make it to Vegas, the Leagues Club is going pretty big on this.
1706854146892.png

SEA EAGLES VEGAS PREMIER - Manly Leagues
I have just booked for 5, not sure how many seats they are offering.

Hi everyone,
I'm travelling over for the game in Vegas,
does anyone know if the club are doing some sort of pre-match function or open training session etc for supporters travelling over for the game. Thanks in advance.
I’m sure we’ll hear more once it’s closer. I’m involved with Pacific Coast Rugby League. We’ll have a bunch of people out for the game. You can reach out to me if you want to stay in touch. I can’t for this weekend.

Chad. [email protected]

Take note of who we do or don't take to Vegas as cover I reckon. It's more than just game one of the season. It will be a more insightful 18th and 19th man than usual.

Take note of who we do or don't take to Vegas as cover I reckon. It's more than just game one of the season. It will be a more insightful 18th and 19th man than usual.
Yes, I think so. Seibold said he is taking a squad of 24 who need to be fully fit & able to participate in contact training.

Typical favouritism shown to the Rorters. They get their own plane, business class ,
The Roosters were chosen to fly on a Boeing’s 787-9 Dreamliner, an aeroplane which offers revolutionary lower cabin altitude, less turbulence, new filtration, better humidity and less fatigue.
In a move sure to annoy rival NRL clubs, the Sydney Roosters will have a superior travel schedule to the other Las Vegas bound clubs via a luxurious flight.No stop overs. Well I guess we cant have them struggling again this year now can we

Typical favouritism shown to the Rorters. They get their own plane, business class ,
The Roosters were chosen to fly on a Boeing’s 787-9 Dreamliner, an aeroplane which offers revolutionary lower cabin altitude, less turbulence, new filtration, better humidity and less fatigue.
In a move sure to annoy rival NRL clubs, the Sydney Roosters will have a superior travel schedule to the other Las Vegas bound clubs via a luxurious flight.No stop overs. Well I guess we cant have them struggling again this year now can we
Well it hasn't taken long to show what a fuking sh*t show circus the fuking NRL is. What clown would think that this is a move that wouldn't draw an avalanche of criticism , bias and just downright attempted match fixing. Yeah I'm sure the other 3 teams are just fine with those over pampered cun*s getting another free ride. Fuk you NRL.

I bet teh referees are on the Rorters plane also. Can anyone tell me why the rest would fly via Fiji????.Last time I went it was Sydney - Hawaii - Vegas. And im sure there are many other more suitable airlines than Fiji air

ah ah..could work in our favour, Chooks getting pampered with all the trimmings thrown in. While we fly budget Airways. Chooks could get to caught up in the Las Vegas lifestyle and run out onto the field all high on something..lol.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8