NRL Draw 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah but I don't think hitting some hard teams early is necessarily a bad thing.

Teams can be rusty with stars having shortened off seasons etc, good opportunity to knock them off before they build up steam
With a young playing group confidence is everything if they start 0/4 watch our heads drop with " not this again".

I agree it could be the making our team if we do knock over some of those teams but if not we are going to be on the back foot early.

With a young playing group confidence is everything if they start 0/4 watch our heads drop with " not this again".

I agree it could be the making our team if we do knock over some of those teams but if not we are going to be on the back foot early.

We had an extremely similar draw this year with Storm, Roosters, Parra and Raiders in our opening five games and came away 3/5.

I think overall with the teams we play twice, we’ve come out pretty well.

We had an extremely similar draw this year with Storm, Roosters, Parra and Raiders in our opening five games and came away 3/5.

I think overall with the teams we play twice, we’ve come out pretty well.
I agree once we get over the opening month or so the draw really opens up and from there I like it just think as I have been saying that opening 4 round stretch is key to our season.

No draw is ever perfect , for any team.

A cursory glance at the draw seems to me this isn’t a great one , nor is it a bad one.

Like the idea of Roosters first up , will be a good judge to see how our team will shape up.

• 👍
Reactions: bSw
Yeah but I don't think hitting some hard teams early is necessarily a bad thing.

Teams can be rusty with stars having shortened off seasons etc, good opportunity to knock them off before they build up steam
Agree, it gets the tough ones out of the way early, then full steam ahead to build momentum for the season.

Also more home games later in the season which (should) give us a timely advantage.

Agree, it gets the tough ones out of the way early, then full steam ahead to build momentum for the season.

Also more home games later in the season which (should) give us a timely advantage.
Yep, the first four games are tough, including our bogie side: the dragons. If we can start well against the tougher sides we might be able to set up our season, which will still inevitably rely on our injury toll.

Six Friday games sounds good except if those games are at 6:00pm, that is probably the worst time slot for a game.
I haven't had time to go through the draw so hopefully we don't get more then are fair share of them.
6pm Aust time Friday games are prefect for us viewers over here in NZ, but I can see your point for sure.

Some people are hard to please. I think overall its a terrific draw for the club. Could have been a great deal worse imo. Bring it on.
Go Manly!
I don't think anyone has complained about the draw have they? I agree, overall it looks pretty good.

Can't complain about the draw seems fair but I can't see any more than 2 wins in the first 9 games. Season will be over early.

19E7C907-4C50-4935-8069-DB79038643F5.jpeg

MANLY SEA EAGLES - 7th easiest draw according to fox sports

Games played against -

Top eight: 11

Top four: 6

Bottom eight: 13

Bottom four: 5

Who they play twice: Bulldogs, Raiders, Titans, Warriors, Cowboys, Eels, Panthers, Dragons, Tigers

Manly have the second-most games in the league against bottom-eight sides and second-fewest against top-four opponents. Their five matches against bottom-four teams is the second-fewest though. The Sea Eagles will also be away from home from rounds five to nine. A three-game stretch between rounds 21 and 23 against Melbourne, Parramatta and Canberra will have them primed for the finals if they make it that far.

4 games at Brookie in the first 16 rds. 3 home games away. Real good incentive for getting memberships. When we finally get a run of home games it'll be too late anyway.

Our foes at News Filth or Fox sports whatever you want to call them do not rate us one little bit! They are predicting a 14th placed finish for us in 2021.

Well If that does not motivate the team nothing will! This is another opportunity to ram it right up our critics.

Bring on 2021!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4