NRL Draw 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Here is all you need to know about the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles' 2021 Telstra Premiership draw.

Teams they play twice
Dragons, Panthers, Warriors, Titans, Wests Tigers, Eels, Cowboys, Bulldogs, Raiders.

Teams they play once
Roosters, Rabbitohs, Broncos, Knights, Sharks, Storm.

Day-by-day breakdown
Thursday - 2, Friday - 6, Saturday - 9, Sunday - 7.

Here is all you need to know about the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles' 2021 Telstra Premiership draw.

Teams they play twice
Dragons, Panthers, Warriors, Titans, Wests Tigers, Eels, Cowboys, Bulldogs, Raiders.

Teams they play once
Roosters, Rabbitohs, Broncos, Knights, Sharks, Storm.

Day-by-day breakdown
Thursday - 2, Friday - 6, Saturday - 9, Sunday - 7.

On face value that looks to be more than reasonable!

117B7CA6-505E-47A3-A3E2-84ADA770E41D.jpeg

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will host several blockbuster home games at Lottoland next season following the release of the 2021 NRL Telstra Premiership draw.

The Sea Eagles will play nine home games at Lottoland in what will be the Club’s 75th year.

The first home match at Lottoland sees a great showdown with Wayne Bennett’s South Sydney Rabbitohs on Saturday, March 20, at 5.30pm.

Here are some of the highlights of the Sea Eagles draw:
  • The home games at Lottoland are Souths (Rd 2), Penrith (Rd 4), Warriors (Rd 9), Nth Qld Cowboys (Rd 14), Canberra Raiders (Rd 17), St George-Illawarra Dragons (Rd 18), Melbourne Storm (Rd 21), Parramatta Eels (Rd 22), and Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (Rd 24).
  • Manly play each of the following teams once: Sydney Roosters, Melbourne Storm, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Cronulla Sharks, Newcastle Knights, and Brisbane Broncos. All but Brisbane were finalists in 2020.
  • The Sea Eagles will take three home games on the road in 2021, playing matches at Mudgee, Central Coast Stadium, and at Brisbane.
  • The round six match at Mudgee sees the Sea Eagles tackle the Gold Coast Titans at Glen Willow Regional Sports Stadium on Saturday, April 17, at 3pm.
  • The Sea Eagles will be the home team for the Magic Round clash against the Brisbane Broncos at Suncorp Stadium on Friday, May 14, at 8.05pm, in the second game of the night.
  • Manly tackle the Wests Tigers in a ‘home away from home’ clash at Central Coast Stadium, Gosford, on Saturday, July 24, at 5.30pm.
  • The Sea Eagles play NRL Grand Finalists, Penrith Panthers, at Lottoland on Easter Thursday at 8.05pm.
  • ANZAC Day (April 25) sees the Sea Eagles take on the Wests Tigers at Bankwest Stadium at 1.45pm.
  • The Sea Eagles have two five-day turnarounds, six six-day turnarounds, and 15 seven-day turnarounds.
  • Manly will receive valuable free-to-air-exposure for its major corporate partners and supporters with a massive 10 games being shown on Channel Nine. All of the Sea Eagles matches will again be shown live on Fox League

Six Friday games sounds good except if those games are at 6:00pm, that is probably the worst time slot for a game.
I haven't had time to go through the draw so hopefully we don't get more then are fair share of them.

I am a little bit puzzled as why the club is taking a 3rd home game away from Brookvale! I understand the promotion of the game in Parkes and magic pudding round in Brisbane, but the Tigers in Gosford?

I was under the impression that the Sea Eagles needed permission from the Football club to take any more than 2 games away from Brookvale.

I am a football club member and I have seen no correspondence in regard to the proposal to take a further game away from Brookvale.

2021 is already going to be difficult to see games at Brooky due to the Centre of Excellence being built. I feel a bit short changed by this decision to be honest. A game in Gosford is hardly a home game for us especially against the Tigers.

I am a little bit puzzled as why the club is taking a 3rd home game away from Brookvale! I understand the promotion of the game in Parkes and magic pudding round in Brisbane, but the Tigers in Gosford?

I was under the impression that the Sea Eagles needed permission from the Football club to take any more than 2 games away from Brookvale.

I am a football club member and I have seen no correspondence in regard to the proposal to take a further game away from Brookvale.

2021 is already going to be difficult to see games at Brooky due to the Centre of Excellence being built. I feel a bit short changed by this decision to be honest. A game in Gosford is hardly a home game for us especially against the Tigers.
Maybe the building work is why

Why of all games take the tigers game away that and dogs game I see as our biggest crowds this year.

They should of taken the cowboys or warriors home games to Gosford.

Pros and Cons of Manly's 2021 NRL Draw:

Pros -
  • Only 1 game against top sides Roosters, Rabbitohs, and Storm
  • Our hoodoo opponents at Brookie, the Titans, are playing us instead at Mudgee

Cons -
  • On 10 occasions we are playing a team with a longer turnaround and recovery time - this is huge (including a game against the Dragons where they will be fresh off a 14-day rest). In contrast, we are playing a team with a shorter turnaround than ours' on 8 occasions.
  • Only 9 games at Brookie - but after last season, this may be a blessing in disguise.

Last edited:
Six Friday games sounds good except if those games are at 6:00pm, that is probably the worst time slot for a game.
I haven't had time to go through the draw so hopefully we don't get more then are fair share of them.

4 of them @ 6.00pm
Dragons (a), Warriors (a), Cowboys (h), Raiders (a)

So again last round we don't play at home don't like that.

Our only playing 9 games at Brookvale oval don't like and isn't this as has been previously said a break in agreement with the football club.

Not an easy draw especially we play panthers and warriors twice within a month in first 10 rounds or so.

Roosters and souths 2 tough opening games

Souths will come off a 9 day break.

Dragons at win stadium round 3 Friday night.

Then panthers at home on a Thursday night.

Seriously 0/4 start on the cards and you can kiss the season good bye.

Happy to be 1/3 after four rounds

Last edited:
Why of all games take the tigers game away that and dogs game I see as our biggest crowds this year.

They should of taken the cowboys or warriors home games to Gosford.
maybe more tigers fans at the coast, and easy for them to travel up anyway, so more $$$ for manly than an out of town team

maybe more tigers fans at the coast, and easy for them to travel up anyway, so more $$$ for manly than an out of town team
Still with what's happening with the and us at the moment plus what they did to us last year at home I wanted to see us get revenge this year.

I agree with you though about $$$ more money for club playing up at Gosford.

I'll give 100 to 1 that the Bulldogs don't get the Coff's Harbour game ... or any related School training camps ..

• 😆
Reactions: bSw

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8