NRL demands answers over Melbourne Storm cheating allegations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anything happen?

Or carpet/broom = sweep again.
Broom/sweep/sweep/carpet again along with the Panfai Junior investigation.

I also read how Politis is on the verge of securing Suuali over on Fox. They went on to say that he was the best deal maker in the business... whatever happened to the whole market value of every player. What deals are they referring to?

I thought tsalary cap was supposedly introduced to put a stop the wheeling and dealing.

Its the old story. Some teams are more equal than others. The Storm will probably be smacked on the bum and told not to do it again. The NRL will never take truly serious action against some teams because they'll see it as loss of revenue and upsetting the power brokers

Its the old story. Some teams are more equal than others. The Storm will probably be smacked on the bum and told not to do it again. The NRL will never take truly serious action against some teams because they'll see it as loss of revenue and upsetting the power brokers
100%. You only had to listen to PV go on about how critical is was to the NRL’s revenue to see Broncos return to form next year.

I am not surprised the Pangai-junior thing has dropped off completely.

PV'L is losing steam. Seems like a great leader for a crisis, but not so much on this other stuff.

He does love the sound of his own voice and should probably recede into background like he said his chairmanship would be. E.g., I don't know why he decided to comment on potentially overhauling the Dally M awards the day after the winner was announced. "[Jack] deserved the award and he was the most consistent and best player throughout the year." But then said a new system was required to ensure that the winner was the most consistent and best player throughout the year, basically saying that Nathan Cleary was dudded.

The thing that really REALLY pisses me off is that apart from the actual record books ( which show a blank for the winner of the stripped titles ) the journo’s, the clubs , the players even the NRL itself celebrate their cheating wins as part of their history.

Ask any journo how many GF wins they’ve had and the stripped wins get included , even the NRL on Twitter a few days ago mentioned that the Panthers hadn’t won a final in 17 years but then listed the Storm wins in the same time.

Wikipedia ( which can be altered by the public) is correct.

As those that follow me on Twitter know I’ve been hammering the NRL digi person for doing this ( no response of course ).

Really makes me angry!!

The thing that really REALLY pisses me off is that apart from the actual record books ( which show a blank for the winner of the stripped titles ) the journo’s, the clubs , the players even the NRL itself celebrate their cheating wins as part of their history.

Ask any journo how many GF wins they’ve had and the stripped wins get included , even the NRL on Twitter a few days ago mentioned that the Panthers hadn’t won a final in 17 years but then listed the Storm wins in the same time.

As those that follow me on Twitter know I’ve been hammering the NRL digi person for doing this ( no response of course ).

Really makes me angry!!

Also the fact the NRL allowed the Storm to celebrate the 10th anniversaries of their 2007 & 2009 stripped premierships when playing their GF opponents in 2017 & 2019.

Last edited:
PV'L is losing steam. Seems like a great leader for a crisis, but not so much on this other stuff.

He does love the sound of his own voice and should probably recede into background like he said his chairmanship would be. E.g., I don't know why he decided to comment on potentially overhauling the Dally M awards the day after the winner was announced. "[Jack] deserved the award and he was the most consistent and best player throughout the year." But then said a new system was required to ensure that the winner was the most consistent and best player throughout the year, basically saying that Nathan Cleary was dudded.
I think more likely that the Dancing Queen was dudded lololol. Yeah not a good comment from PV.

Really makes me angry!!
Geeze you must be a keyboard warrior Mark, what with Twitter and the incredible amount of material you generate for this site. Trump has nothing on you.
Have many followers do you have?
Are you what's laughingly referred to as "an influencer"?

Geeze you must be a keyboard warrior Mark, what with Twitter and the incredible amount of material you generate for this site. Trump has nothing on you.
Have many followers do you have?
Are you what's laughingly referred to as "an influencer"?
Nah mate I’m a stalker only , about 400-500 followers but that’s nothing really !!

I am an Avid supporter of calling out the Storm for many cheats over the years and still today...
But THIS issue is 100% not their fault, but the referees and NRL in general.
Every team does it, Melbourne just exploit it even more.
This should be a simple case of moving the play ball elsewhere and getting on with the game.
Also when a player has this "Cramp"..."sore toe" or whatever - TIMEOUT, till the ball is played at a location AWAY from the "Injured" player....the player then can have an auto 5 minutes sit on the sideline, to help iron out the serious "issue" and be taken as an interchange, if no interchange left, play with 12 men and I think we will see this problem reduce dramatically....

And the other thing that pisses me off, is zero scrutiny on the players from that era that had signed two separate contracts , Scam. Studs First, Captain Goanna and Billy the Slider, yes the BIG FOUR.

They escaped completely scott free at the time which in my opinion is a travesty!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4