Nrl based shows that you like?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Looking for any recommendations for good programs, radio or podcasts you may listen to?

I spend a lot of ytme in the car and need to fill the time.

Obvs you have the fox stuff and i have found the triple m podcasts but anything else you fine folks reccomend?

Looking for any recommendations for good programs, radio or podcasts you may listen to?

I spend a lot of time in the car and need to fill the time.

Obvs you have the fox stuff, and I have found the triple m podcasts but anything else you fine folks recommend?
You could try NRL 360 with a remote in hand. All you need to do is press mute when the one gamer starts with his red-faced ranting.

Screaming Eagles podcast is a cracker. Ben (Manly) and Billy night train Buttons (Parra) are a great listen. Only problem is they only put up a new episode every few rounds.
Can confirm Screaming Eagles is quality listening for Manly fans. This week in league is also one I get excited when it pops up in my podcast feed, main host is a diehard Manly fan.

Can confirm Screaming Eagles is quality listening for Manly fans. This week in league is also one I get excited when it pops up in my podcast feed, main host is a diehard Manly fan.

S'funny how the same podcast can evoke different opinions. I tried with the SE but gave up.

Can see how people like them... maybe they're different now from their first efforts. anyway...

You lost me at Paul Kent.

He's actually pretty good on the Matty Johns podcast, as he isnt playing up the antagonistic contrarian/Fox mouthpiece role like he does on 360

Blocker on the other hand is a worry - he visibly looks like he's not all there and its more apparent in the conversational setting of the podcast than it is when he's commentating

Last edited:
I really like NRL 360. when it started and i saw it was kent and ikin i thought id hate it but together those two work.
i really hope fox replace Ikin with some one decent and not a hack like Vonnie or Hollis.

talking of podcasts and id urge people to have an open mind and listen before they judge. the daily telegraph put one out weekly with adam mobbs, Michael Carayannis and Buzz Rothfield and its really good.

Buzz might write some agenda driven crap sometimes but hes actually a funny old bloke and hes fair even his beloved sharks cop a spray if he thinks they deserve it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4