Nrl based shows that you like?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really like NRL 360. when it started and i saw it was kent and ikin i thought id hate it but together those two work.
i really hope fox replace Ikin with some one decent and not a hack like Vonnie or Hollis.
Come on, I like Vonnie, give me her over Erin Molan ANY DAY.

Mate I would head to the Chinese News. They will tell you what's wrong with us, how we need to change, how we should acknowledge that they our actually our saviour and they will lead us to the promised land....

Mate I would head to the Chinese News. They will tell you what's wrong with us, how we need to change, how we should acknowledge that they our actually our saviour and they will lead us to the promised land....
So is Barrett coaching in China next year?

The rugby league digest is great - they are currently part the way through a long form analysis of the super league war

I was listening to Bloke in a Bar, Denan Kemp & Cameron Smith were talking about the blow-out scores.
During the podcast Kemp read out a message sent by Andy from Brookvale who said he enjoyed the blow-out scores, especially the one in the ‘08 GF.
Smith butted in saying,
“Get him off, get him off!”

:) :) Good one Andy from Brookvale.

I listen to all of these. Full Credit to the Boys, Fifth and Last, Talking with TK - lots of great interviews, 6 Tackles with Gus - love or hate him, he talks sense, The Howie Games - brilliant interviews with people in all areas of sport.

I really like NRL 360. when it started and i saw it was kent and ikin i thought id hate it but together those two work.
i really hope fox replace Ikin with some one decent and not a hack like Vonnie or Hollis.

Yep, agree.
I really can't see Fox going with someone like Vonnie , Pitt or Hollis in the role unless they totally revamp the show. Jess Yates goes good as a host but she's just had a baby so three nights a week would be a stretch.

Why Ikin and Kent worked was Ikin could hold Kent and the other journo's to account and despite him being a staunch Qlder he was never agenda driven in my opinion even when on the board at the Cowboys.
He has a footy background plus knew how the boardroom etc worked.

About the only one that could play the same type of role would be Brandy I reckon.

Hopefully not Hadley or another journo.

Yep, agree.
I really can't see Fox going with someone like Vonnie , Pitt or Hollis in the role unless they totally revamp the show. Jess Yates goes good as a host but she's just had a baby so three nights a week would be a stretch.

Why Ikin and Kent worked was Ikin could hold Kent and the other journo's to account and despite him being a staunch Qlder he was never agenda driven in my opinion even when on the board at the Cowboys.
He has a footy background plus knew how the boardroom etc worked.

About the only one that could play the same type of role would be Brandy I reckon.

Hopefully not Hadley or another journo.
I agree, I regularly watch 360 and Ikin was the one who tried to keep them all calm and from talking over each other. He also was a voice of reason and has sensible opinions on a large range of topics.
I will stop watching if Hadley took over, being on since Bob Fulton passed away each week and can’t stand personally. They need someone to control Paul Kent who can talk sense sometimes if he’s keep in check by other host.

Mate you bagged us from day 1.
Yep I remember the bagging of the Screaming Eagles by many on here. It was pretty weird to me at that time. The Screaming Eagles to anyone that has a basic understanding of military history is a badge of honour. Anyone who has served will understand the the heritage that is associated with the name. i.e Hill 937 etc I didn't know that there was a podcast under that name but will check it out for sure.

Anytime The Processor & Barney are on.
Used laugh my arrsse off when they had their Friday night show on.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8