NRL 2023: Every side's predicted team list for Rd 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member

This is the team they reckon will be Manly Sea Eagles for rd 1

1. Tom Trbojevic

2. Christian Tuipulotu

3. Tolutau Koula

4. Reuben Garrick

5. Jason Saab

6. Josh Schuster

7. Daly Cherry-Evans

8. Josh Aloiai

9. Lachlan Corner

10. Taniela Paseka

11. Kelma Tuilagi

12. Haumole Olakau’atu

13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton

15. Toafofoa Sipley

16. Sean Keppie

17. Ethan Bullemor

Sea Eagles team news:

After a disappointing end to 2022 and a major change in the coaching department with Anthony Seibold replacing Des Hasler, the squad hasn't changed too much for Manly. Kelma Tuilagi joins the side and will likely grab a starting edge spot, while Martin Taupau has moved on after a solid stint. Tom Trbojevic and Karl Lawton should both be back from injury, while Reuben Garrick is expected to make a shift to the centres.

PSS .. I have no idea who Lachlan Corner is .. ?

1. Tom Trbojevic

2. Christian Tuipulotu

3. Tolutau Koula

4. Reuben Garrick

5. Jason Saab

6. Josh Schuster

7. Daly Cherry-Evans

8. Josh Aloiai

9. Lachlan Corner

10. Taniela Paseka

11. Kelma Tuilagi

12. Haumole Olakau’atu

13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton

15. Toafofoa Sipley

16. Sean Keppie

17. Ethan Bullemor

Sea Eagles team news:

After a disappointing end to 2022 and a major change in the coaching department with Anthony Seibold replacing Des Hasler, the squad hasn't changed too much for Manly. Kelma Tuilagi joins the side and will likely grab a starting edge spot, while Martin Taupau has moved on after a solid stint. Tom Trbojevic and Karl Lawton should both be back from injury, while Reuben Garrick is expected to make a shift to the centres.

Isn't SAAB out for 5 or 6 rounds?

1. Tom Trbojevic

2. Christian Tuipulotu

3. Tolutau Koula

4. Reuben Garrick

5. Jason Saab

6. Josh Schuster

7. Daly Cherry-Evans

8. Josh Aloiai

9. Lachlan Corner

10. Taniela Paseka

11. Kelma Tuilagi

12. Haumole Olakau’atu

13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton

15. Toafofoa Sipley

16. Sean Keppie

17. Ethan Bullemor

Sea Eagles team news:

If everyone is fit, it would be pretty close to the mark IMO based on prior form.

Obviously, injury question marks on Saab and Lawton.

If everyone is fit, it would be pretty close to the mark IMO based on prior form.

Obviously, injury question marks on Saab and Lawton.
Agree, on what info we have .. but ..

The unknown is what style of footy Seibs wants to play ... and what players he sees best suited to execute it ... could be a few curve balls ..

Actually don't mind that team. Defence may be an issue but if attitude/fitness is right then it could be an exciting team to watch.

Indeed, he was garbage towards the end - but he was also really good for the first half of the year.

Hopefully he can get back to that form.
I think he's a real goer based on his 1st year in NRL. True he fell away at the end along with pretty much the entire team.
But I remember that hit to save a try at the end of the Eels game (all for nought as it turned out.)
He dropped off the radar, as did Koula and Haumole during the World Cup, season may have been too long for them by then.

Looking at every team's pack, I have to say on paper (assuming Klemmar goes to Tigers), we have the weakest list of forwards with maybe the Dragons. In most cases, by quite a fair bit.

Hopefully Seibs, Flanno, and Dymock can do a Todd Payton 2022 and galvanise a group of relatively average forwards into becoming a fit, aggressive and cohesive unit. Cause we are sure as hell missing a fair bit of talent in the forwards

Looking at every team's pack, I have to say on paper (assuming Klemmar goes to Tigers), we have the weakest list of forwards with maybe the Dragons. In most cases, by quite a fair bit.

Hopefully Seibs, Flanno, and Dymock can do a Todd Payton 2022 and galvanise a group of relatively average forwards into becoming a fit, aggressive and cohesive unit. Cause we are sure as hell missing a fair bit of talent in the forwards
Yeah we have 2 stars (Jake and Haumole), 1 good first grader (Aloiai).

As for the rest of them, pretty mediocre.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4