Nothing so sad as a club with no cheer (leaders)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just being silly of course - one of my hobbies. ButI'm sure you'd look cute doing a leg kick in one of those tiny skirts.:giggle: Your moose could join the act and have a sea eagle perched on its antlers for extra effect.

Pulled a hammy!

sheesh

also @niccipops

Last edited:
Last edited:
I didn’t think the cheerleaders cost the club, I thought they just needed a sponsor to pay for their costs/overheads. Remember when the Seabirds lost their major sponsors a couple of years back and we risked losing them. Not sure if the club went on to carry those costs or not

Also @Woodsie I'd just like to acknowledge your play on Slim Dusty's cracker song in the title!

I shall assume I'm the only one that got it, just to feel good about myself!

Thanks mate .. but can't take credit ... it was the headline in the telecrap ...

Obvious solution: cardboard cut-out cheerleaders :party:
When a try is scored the camera can tilt up and down to simulate some dancing or leaping or something

Don't even joke about it ... I watched a whole movie thinking she is a good sort .. Atila Battle Angel .... without realising it was animation ...

Fully expecting some weak NRL clubs will use the virus and money excuse to get rid of cheerleaders now, knowing it will avoid the hammering they will cop from fans for caving in when the politically correct mob turn on them again for having cheerleaders.

Yeah many sports accross the world have been removing cheerleaders. It's only a matter of time before the NRL followed. Covid probably jist accelerates it.

If they get rid of the cheerleaders we could give the opposing team a huge crowd browneye as they run out, it'd be great for TV and it'd make the visitors edgy.

I seriously hope ... that upon your sad demise .... you have donated your brain to science .....

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2