Nothing so sad as a club with no cheer (leaders)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Telecrap reports today that cheerleaders and mascots could be punted as NRL clubs tighten budgets .... seriously ... they are have bloody gone MAD!

Well Ok ... maybe not mad ... but game day has to have more than heavy metal screaming out of the PA system ...

And maybe you don't need 20 professional dancers ... back in my day (70's) the cheer leaders were just the daughters and friends of players and officials ... from 8 years old up ... and the crowd loved them .... I am sure there are local dance studios and relo's that would love to volunteer for the gig ..... home games only ...

I thought we wanted more women and girls involved in the game ....

#savethehighkickingEagles

Nrl Cheerleaders Stock Pictures, Royalty-free Photos & Images ...

. I am sure there are local dance studios and relo's that would love to volunteer for the gig ..... home games only ...

I thought most cheer leaders worked for free, if not and they want to reduce cost pretty sure local dance studios would love to be involved, maybe a small donation to them as well as free entry for the immediate family. How much would that cost.

I thought the aim of most cheer leaders was to pick up a rich player as a boyfriend potential husband!!!

Sorry I’m just kidding , and that was way too sexist!!

PS: but possibly true

Last edited:
I thought the aim of mostt cheer leaders was to pick up a rich player as a boyfriend potential husband!!!

Sorry I’m just kidding , and that was way too sexist!!

PS: but possibly true

Don't they have a no fratinisation policy ... numbnuts ... youth will find a way ..

No expert .. but I think for dancers it can be a career path ... a box ticked on the resume ...

Don't they have a no fratinisation policy ... numbnuts ... youth will find a way ..

No expert .. but I think for dancers it can be a career path ... a box ticked on the resume ...

Maaaaate , you’re 21, fit as a Mallee Bull and you walk past the cheer leaders doing their training and take a sneaky look at the young blond with the big ......ears, and well, it’s nature isn’t it!!

Where there’s a will there’s a way.

Honestly I probably think your description is probably closer I am just being a bit tongue in cheek!!

Makes me miss @byso - the guy used to take the best pictures (in game, and half time entertainment). Miss hanging our with all the guys and girls before, at and after the games :(

The guys n girls who do the cheer leading, work very hard. They practice, train, work in whatever weather, give up their time. There used to be club competitions on channel 9 with the different clubs, wish that still happened.

Might be biased, but the mighty eagles were always the best. Also know one :)

Thanks for putting up a picture of n'pops @ellakasmar @HappilyManly @MissKate and @yokahontas
The other shot in this series shows @Brooke @ALinda @marga @JenEagle and @globaleagle.
@:D
Apologies to any Silvertails women that I have mistakenly left out.

I'm..... I'm just not sure how I should take being referred to as a woman.......

I mean women >> men and all, but I was born with wot I was borns with!

edit: I shall certainly receive honorary membership into the club with gracious humility.

Last edited:
I'm..... I'm just not sure how I should take being referred to as a woman.......

Can't help you ... or adjudicate without photos ... send photos ...

Can't help you ... or adjudicate without photos ... send photos ...

25631.jpg

edit: I shall certainly receive honorary membership into the club with gracious humility.
Just being silly of course - one of my hobbies. ButI'm sure you'd look cute doing a leg kick in one of those tiny skirts.:giggle: Your moose could join the act and have a sea eagle perched on its antlers for extra effect.

Fully expecting some weak NRL clubs will use the virus and money excuse to get rid of cheerleaders now, knowing it will avoid the hammering they will cop from fans for caving in when the politically correct mob turn on them again for having cheerleaders.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8