Not sure.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ceagle said:
Off-topic:

Is there anyway to fix quotes when you're viewing them? Its really hard to follow some replies when there are no boxes around the quotes.

It normally happens when people delete the content of what they don't want quoted plus the top line which contains the user name, post id and the dateline of the person who's content that they still wish to quote i.e. yours is:

Ceagle said:
I normally fix a lot of them if I get the chance or if they are easy to fix.

joeboy said:
Got your facts right about choc yet? Bet you won't show your face in tat thread again.

He has but conveniently choose to ignore that subject and talk about something else.

MrInvisible said:
torana355 said:
MrInvisible said:
Lucky escape guys .. our attack came one week too late.

No the crap defense came a week to late for you guys. Eels made you look much better then you actually were. Against a good defensive team like the Storm or Manly you guys have got nothing. Fact :)
Then how well did Parra defend against Manly when they beat them?

This is the first week we've actually put decent points on and squared up in attack. Finally we are standing deeper, and the momentum killing from Keating disappeared.

Will be interesting to see where we go from here though.

Mate, the dogs were good last night in attack, but you must admit Parra put in one of the worst defensive efforts of the year. Any top 8 team would have made a contest of the game last night, what you should be happy with is that unlike the tigers, your boys didn't switch off at the end. I can't offer a good reason as to why Parra beat Manly, but it seems like it'll be the only win Parra have all season. That's something we can all laugh at.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6