Not sure.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've tipped the Eels tonight. An upset is a big possibility and wouldn't it burn the doggie's fans.

Daddycool said:
I've tipped the Eels tonight. An upset is a big possibility and wouldn't it burn the doggie's fans.

I used to be uncertain, but now, I am not so sure.

I had a mate come around yesterday who's an Eels supporter. When he left I said I hope you win tomorrow and I actually meant it. Strange days indeed....

Daddycool said:

I wanted to change my tip damn it, but I was too late. I like to tip who I am going for.. Go Parra..

I hope its a 0-0 draw and both sides get booted for being....well....themselves.

But I'd rather see Parra win if I was pushed.

This is a terrible game.

Parramatta are a rabble (rabblerabblerabble), it's hard to believe that they even have a coach.

After that performance you would think Stephen Kearney is done and dusted, parramattas defence is not existent, it's embarrassing that we lost that that mob !

And Sam casianos mom interview was hopeless, maybe dessies challenge was to not only turn a footy team around but also their vocabulary, what a numb nut ! He was as bad as fitler.

It's hats off to Des, there's absolutely no doubt he is a great coach. He's turned the Dogs from a rabble to contenders in just a few weeks.

the mauler said:
It's hats off to Des, there's absolutely no doubt he is a great coach. He's turned the Dogs from a rabble to contenders in just a few weeks.

True but the Eels were terrible in defense and most sides would have put a score on them tonight. I can't believe they beat us, embarrassing!!

Lucky escape guys .. our attack came one week too late.

BTW be sure to catch the 55th minute of the Dragons game. Matt Prior first bloke sent off this year for a nasty head shot on Thurston!

MrInvisible said:

No the crap defense came a week to late for you guys. Eels made you look much better then you actually were. Against a good defensive team like the Storm or Manly you guys have got nothing. Fact :)

Off-topic:

Is there anyway to fix quotes when you're viewing them? Its really hard to follow some replies when there are no boxes around the quotes.

Ceagle said:
Off-topic:

Is there anyway to fix quotes when you're viewing them? Its really hard to follow some replies when there are no boxes around the quotes.

The poster has to do that Ceagle. Just requires everyone to:

1) hit the "Quote this post" button
2) hit the "Quote these Post" highlighted text underneath the quick reply box
3) make sute they enter there text response outside of the other persons quoted post.

I presume you know how to do that so the above is for anyone else to see if that helps.

torana355 said:
MrInvisible said:

No the crap defense came a week to late for you guys. Eels made you look much better then you actually were. Against a good defensive team like the Storm or Manly you guys have got nothing. Fact :)
Then how well did Parra defend against Manly when they beat them?

This is the first week we've actually put decent points on and squared up in attack. Finally we are standing deeper, and the momentum killing from Keating disappeared.

Will be interesting to see where we go from here though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6