Non-Manly Games [Round 9, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh what an ending. Cotric stuffed it up so badly they had them it was a try for sure annnnnd he passes it forward. Smh! The refs killed them with that bs croker call but atleast called the latrell pass forward much to my dismay as hes my captain in SC

The crowd was pro Raiders big time :giggle:

Why don't they show the Raider's so called fwd pass :think:

No one but the Ref saw it as fwd :mad:

30-24 we could have had a golden point match

Watching the Cows vs Souffs game on Nein and have just realised that I've left it on mute since the pre-game dribble that Nein sprout out......

The game is so much more enjoyable without their constant crap.
Fox isn't perfect either but Nines commentary is absolutely crap. I was so happy when the new TV deal gave all the games to fox, only need to watch one game a year on nine now, the grand final.

Fox isn't perfect either but Nines commentary is absolutely crap. I was so happy when the new TV deal gave all the games to fox, only need to watch one game a year on nine now, the grand final.

I’m in Melbourne for the weekend so didn’t even get to use my Foxtel Box I the caravan.

I watched our game and another on Nein, and **** me I’m pleased I don’t have to listen to that **** week in week out.

I could have watched the games on my IPhone on Foxtel Go but it’s pretty ****ty so gave it a miss.

Just how piss poor and Brisbane biased the Ch.9 set up is was shown clearly on Friday night.

A Manly home game, yet just about their entire pre-game was dedicated to the Drongos. And their commentary team including the non-play by play experts, was stacked with ex-Brisbane players (Thaiday, Lewis and Lockyer) while the one ex-Manly player that Nein have in their ranks (Fatty) was put on Thursday night's game and left off Friday's roster.

Every week on Nein we get the Brisbane cheer leading squad, yet the one time all year they have had Manly playing on FTA and they have our former player turned commentator doing an entirely different game on an entirely different day. It might have only been one voice to provide some balance at least, but it was obvious that Nein were favouring Brisbane in their commentary and game presentation so that didn't happen.

I have always said that Nein's dream Grand Final match up would be one of: Brisbane vs North Qld (which they got in 2015), Brisbane vs Souffs or Brisbane vs Melbourne (do you happen to see a pattern there....i.e. Brisbane). They have been biased towards the Drongos since the early 1990s.

This game is further proof who the most over rated player in the game is.

Jason Tamalolo.

Personally I think Jake is a better player.

Jake is a better ball player (passer), and while he may not make as many running metres as the Tongan Cannon Ball, he averages more than twice the amount of tackles that Taumalolo does with less missed tackles.

In all reality, all Taumalolo has going for him is his strong runs. He's not a great passer and he can be a lazy defender. Yet the media talk him up like he's the greatest forward ever seen outside of the likes of long time media favourites Wayne Pearce or Johnny Raper.

Watching the Cows vs Souffs game on Nein and have just realised that I've left it on mute since the pre-game dribble that Nein sprout out......

The game is so much more enjoyable without their constant crap.

Mate I told you weeks ago where the mute button was.... :rofl: .. its "magic"

Last edited:
In all reality, all Taumalolo has going for him is his strong runs. He's not a great passer and he can be a lazy defender. Yet the media talk him up like he's the greatest forward ever seen outside of the likes of long time media favourites Wayne Pearce or Johnny Raper.
Agree Pearce was a media favourite but Raper was a champion.

Personally I think Jake is a better player.

Jake is a better ball player (passer), and while he may not make as many running metres as the Tongan Cannon Ball, he averages more than twice the amount of tackles that Taumalolo does with less missed tackles.

Better, wow its not even close.

Jakes worst game has more heart and commitment than Jasons best.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8