Non-Manly Games [Round 9,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm no "2 contract Cameron" smith fan but in last nights game at around the 73 min mark the storm got a penalty for a sandow shoulder charge (sandow shoulder charges about 10 times per game but he only gets penalised against the storm, souths, or roosters by the way.)

There was some big fat parra fan yelling out something obviously tough and you can see that just subtly smith changed his angle and kicked the ball straight at him.

Parra fat fan threw his arms up to block it and generally looked as elegant as a hippo on ice. You could see him then yell "get f---ed" which also looked funny.

It happened quicker than it took to type or read this.....but I thought it was kinda giggle worthy.

Also....happy to see parra lose.

Also also.... inspiring (lol) to see at halftime in the sheds watmough standing up and talking to everyone like he's some big leader of the club....which lead to further funny-ness when parra got 18 straight put on them in the second half.

The Parramatta Eels could find themselves in hot water after using a free concussion interchange on Richie Fa'aoso despite the forward clutching at a shoulder injury in the 28-10 loss to Melbourne on Sunday afternoon.

While it had no impact on the result, the Eels are likely to be asked for a please-explain after they gained two free interchanges in the second half after Fa'aoso was taken from the field for a concussion Test in an incident Storm coach Craig Bellamy described as "grey area".

The Fa'aoso incident will likely be investigated by the NRL, and while the Eels may well be innocent of any wrong-doing, the issue of some clubs taking advantage of the concussion rule to gain free interchanges has been spoken about behind closed doors by several NRL coaches.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-loss-to-melbourne-storm-20150510-ggyc93.html

^^^

I thought at the time it was an obvious violation, the commentators seemed to think so as well.

just wtched the vid of hurrell crashing into the jaw of....tupou.

Nasty.

Wonder what the judiciary will think?

MRC :mad:

Judiciary: Hurrell Gr3 dangerous contact, 3-4 wks, Peachey Gr2 dgrs throw, 2-3 wks, J McGuire gr1 dgrs throw, 1-2 wks #NRL

Peachy's tackle was just like Bird's, plus it was after the whistle !

IMG_20150511_143036.jpg

IMG_20150511_184912.jpg

Interesting, Isaac Luke is on the bench and McInness is the hooker @:cool:

Sandow smashed a loan car and left it a Western Sydney Industrial site :D
Dalai has the troops under control - not

Also also.... inspiring (lol) to see at halftime in the sheds watmough standing up and talking to everyone like he's some big leader of the club....which lead to further funny-ness when parra got 18 straight put on them in the second half.
Choc was telling them to 'do it for Brad.'
They replied, 'we all hate Brad. Only you and Foz like him.'

Blake Austin and Benji Marshall. Can guarantee you that if Silvertails were asked opinions on these 2 guys 12 months ago, ****, useless, past his best, not NRL standard etc would have been used to describe the pair

Consistently they have been 2 of the best halves in the comp this season, which goes to show that whoever we may end up with for next season, it may not be all the doom and gloom that some people think it will be

Enjoying watching the Saints. Great attack. Garrop and Marshall working well. Only the Storm are ahead of the rabbits in teams I love watching getting beaten.

Good to see that (cheat) win at all costs Maguire hasn't changed Souffs style at all. 5 plays hit it up bash and barge boredom with kick. Only the usual gimme piggy back penalties to get them in a game. Without SB and Teo it's not working , so keep it up tossbag.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6