Non-Manly Games [Round 9,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jeez the Sharks always find a way to lose and break their supporters hearts.
Lol@sharkies

Thank you cowboys
5/5 in tipping
Sharks lose
Bulldogs lose
Manly win tomorrow make that 6/6
Then the slime beat the scum 7/7 hopefully

So i saw someone on twitter say " it is now obvious the titans are named after the Titanic"
Classic

It's sad that today most halves go the " percentage play", kick to a corner or kick through to try and get a drop out, than run at the line and try and slip through for a try.

Halves like Cliffy,Phil Blake, Langer, Johns were all masters at that.

I imagine it's coached out of them these days.

You see it sometimes , but it's rare

Things not looking good for the eels down in Melbourne. Poor old watmough has just gone missing in the last 20 mins that I have been watching. He looks a shadow of the player he used to be at manly,

A
Things not looking good for the eels down in Melbourne. Poor old watmough has just gone missing in the last 20 mins that I have been watching. He looks a shadow of the player he used to be at manly,
And he's on about $900k a year there for ANOTHER THREE YEARS!!

Lol@Doesntmatta

The game is at Parramatta Stadium :p

Happens to so many players. Go chasing the big coin, but don't have the team around them to make them look great any more. Take your medicine watmough, and if not wait till you come to Brookie there will be plenty to feed it to you.

Yes my apologies it's at Parra. Arthur could be gone if the election goes against the current board. Watmow back on the bench. The parra fans must be devastated at how he has gone this year.

If we hadnt of let that late try in, we would be handing the sqeels the spoon this arvo.

5 misn to go, need the storm to put on some points.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6