NON Manly games [Round 8, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just curious if others watched the sharks game v Titans. Were they quite good today? If so perhaps we underestimated them a bit last week. Not an excuse but they have won what 4 in a row now

Those top 4 are so fit, fast ,controlled, precise, organized. We are a rabble.

Just curious if others watched the sharks game v Titans. Were they quite good today? If so perhaps we underestimated them a bit last week. Not an excuse but they have won what 4 in a row now

They started pretty flatly tbh.
But The Titans have enough dumb footballers to make it easy to build pressure.

Yes, we definately underestimated them. And I also think we are one of the teams that struggle to play this new high intensity footy every week.

They shoot horses dont they ?
The Broncos played a Warriors home sick team low in confidence and spirit and coached by an interim coach and missing their Tom Turbo in Roger Tuivasa Sheck and other players and lost
How much longer can this humiliation go for ????

Those top 4 are so fit, fast ,controlled, precise, organized. We are a rabble.
We are a bit of a rabble at the moment, but honestly at full strength and when they turn up we could match it with these teams. Tom at the back makes such a difference. Looking at the current backline and players like Jetski and Paeska doesn't give you much confidence.

Madge is moulding the Tigers into a top 8 team. 7 spots decided. The 8th is between Souths, Sharks and us. We are looking at 10th with our form and no Tom.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6