NON Manly games [Round 8, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just curious if others watched the sharks game v Titans. Were they quite good today? If so perhaps we underestimated them a bit last week. Not an excuse but they have won what 4 in a row now

mans are now above us on the table:(

We had Manaise Fainu at the time who was tearing opposition defences apart almost at will. If he comes back fully fit next season I don’t think many will care too much about Api.
Don’t agree ! Api was better but fainu was our future and cheaper option unfortunately Fainu is finished this will drag on till next year hard to swallow !!
Hope his case gets thrown out this year

Bunch of thugs. Typical tactics from a Maguire coached team too. Glad he didn’t come here, he’s a good coach but his teams are dirty. I hate how they lay around for penalties after any high contact (not the Leilua situation).

No one on hear last year was saying that when we had Faniu. We were not scoring any points until Faniu came on. I personally think they worked really well together. API plays with all heart and is a gun defender, Faniu has more skill and flair and can only get better. API is a loss but Faniu will be a great hooker.
Fainu could be behind bars in a few months wouldn’t be so confident !!
I don’t think he did it but who knows what will happen his poor choices in the off season have hit manly hard

Don’t agree ! Api was better but fainu was our future and cheaper option unfortunately Fainu is finished this will drag on till next year hard to swallow !!
Hope his case gets thrown out this year
We let API go because Faniu is going to be a star. API is playing good footy at the moment, as are the Panthers. Faniu has the potential to be even better

Wonderful decision to let an experienced premiership #9 go to keep an inexperienced kid who makes questionable decisions and associates outside of league.

Fainu could be behind bars in a few months wouldn’t be so confident !!
I don’t think he did it but who knows what will happen his poor choices in the off season have hit manly hard
True. Hopefully it's all a mix up, as not having a genuine hooker is hurting our play (plus key injuries)

Api is playing so well. The punt the club took in allowing him to go has backfired as Fainu is in a whole lot of bother with his shoulder and the charges he is facing.

It was a tough old game and both teams look like finalists. Penrith are top 4 material and they have a good draw for the rest of the season.

Api is playing so well. The punt the club took in allowing him to go has backfired as Fainu is in a whole lot of bother with his shoulder and the charges he is facing.

It was a tough old game and both teams look like finalists. Penrith are top 4 material and they have a good draw for the rest of the season.

Could very easily be grand finalists BUT like the Eels they find finals a very different world.

Wonderful decision to let an experienced premiership #9 go to keep an inexperienced kid who makes questionable decisions and associates outside of league.
Great pass to Edwards for a guy "who cant pass" lol... ST gives you headaches sometimes...

We had Manaise Fainu at the time who was tearing opposition defences apart almost at will. If he comes back fully fit next season I don’t think many will care too much about Api.
The operative word being IF though and I'm not counting on Fainu's return.

At least Api's still playing - unlike Fainu, due to his stupid choices. All very well to say Fainu's a better player but useless when he's not playing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4