NON Manly games [Round 8, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's funny how the bunker can adjudicate whether a player is onside on kicks but can't rule on a forward pass. Wanker Blake was way in front of the kicker yet horsehead said onside.....wtf
I remember him doing the exact opposite to us a little while back when he adjudicated an inside player to be offside. He is the referee I despise more than any other. Closely followed by the nit we had against the Sharks last Sunday.

Holmes has just come back from a leg injury, so Feldt is the backup option.
And I know Parramatta suck and get every advantage handed to them, but Gutherson is a very clever footballer and an excellent ball-player.

Unfortunately we couldn't keep both him and Turbo....because Scott Penn doesn't play golf.

Looks like nothing can go wrong for Parra this year. Having said that the more I look at the Parra team and apart from Reed Mahoney and maybe Dylan Brown the rest of that team was bought paying overs to bring them to the club as a high priced signing. Moses, Jennings, Ferguson, Jnr Paulo, RCG, Waqa Blake, Gutho, Lane, Matterson even Sivo got a big upgrade last year. Not to mention they were still paying for Norman. Makes you wonder why we have only a few big names and a lot of guys that we have had to develop. Maybe we are still showing the signs of the cap restrictions over the last couple of years.

I hate Parramatta.

Are they going to play the whole season at Wankbest or what ? How many leg ups do these mongs need ?
Not only that, i think they play last year's top 4 only once. The only thing left is for the NRL to just give them the trophy. All the money Greenturd wasted over the years, the NRL need to make their money back so give the slime a premiership and sell a ****e load of merchandise.
Never contenders always pretenders.

Gutherson has set up every try so disappointing we let him go !! Thought we were lucky as he was injury prone at manly but unfortunately I was wrong Tom is injury prone !!

Gutherson has set up every try so disappointing we let him go !! Thought we were lucky as he was injury prone at manly but unfortunately I was wrong Tom is injury prone !!

Who was the one that made the decision?

The word Zoolander comes to mind.....

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7