NON Manly games [Round 8, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Geez, Ch.9 has been talking up "King Gutho" like he's every great player rugby league has had all rolled into one.

Jwh should of been banished years ago! ****s the biggest grub in the game and has been for years. Only adam blair and latrine are close
Don't forget Maguire to add to that grub list.

I wouldn't have Klein refereeing a South Australian U/14 club game.
After he stood up to Scam a couple of weeks ago, my opinion of Klein has changed (Scam was questioning his decision in Panthers game and Klein repeatedly asked if he was making a captain's challenge and Scam walked away with his tail between his legs) slightly, but only slightly...

No intention to strip the ball by RCG? His first grab was on the ball. Yes it was a loose carry, not arguing that. But I'd contend that Campbell-Gillard was going for the ball.

Poor defence from the Cows there. They allowed both Jennings and Sivo to get on the outside and the Worms took advantage.

No intention to strip the ball by RCG? His first grab was on the ball. Yes it was a loose carry, not arguing that. But I'd contend that Campbell-Gillard was going for the ball.
It seems to be the norm.for the Eels. Everything goes their way. I thought it was the wrong decision. Then they get a weak try and all the set restarts. I am not sure if i can keep watching them thanks to the commentators.

And FMD the Cows right hand defence has just done the same thing. Virtually the same play only this time Sivo scored.

Not good defensive adjustment there. They covered Jennings but forgot all about Sivo.

The king Gutho thing is annoying. More like King Julian.

Attachments

• 161A0834-B7B6-4A26-8F37-5D193572E268.jpeg
    161A0834-B7B6-4A26-8F37-5D193572E268.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 2
Phil Gould says we have a new challenger for video ref of the year after that decision by Horsehead.

This a week after they were complaining about his clanger in saying that Siro wasn't interfered with against Cronulla.....

Gee this side gets everything to go their way. Teams seem to just let them roll up the field and give them the ball.

Surprised that Kyle Feldt is doing the goal kicking for the Cows. I thought they'd have had Holmes doing that.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8